Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally posted by ViTiN123@Aug 5 2005, 04:00
is that method working ?
if yea...can someone explain better step 2 ?
wuts found memory values ???
Sakura, this forum is for people who understand about gamehacking, not for people who want big long tutorials, if you want to learn, go and follow some tutorials

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally posted by sniper__freak@Aug 5 2005, 07:39
u just cant dupe spicific items u have to understand its going to freeze a slot in ur inventory, u cant just force it to check its a met ok so its a met im only going to dupe a met, it will dupe waht ever is in that spicific slot be it a double socket item or a dragon ball or a snatcher! what ever it is it will get duped so it cant be "lited"
As I said, I left out a few key things.. But I did alreay mention that you not only need each item slot's float values, but you also need each item id's float value equivalent. Its not that hard to search the inventory to find a met and start duping from there. You see first the item is frozen, then the floats for that slot (there are 3, to keep all item properties). Then you have to do some rather advanced packet work. I was using coproxy but I have compiled a more efficient tool in c++ to do the packet work for this particular thing.

Still considering a public release.. Perhaps a met dupe is a good idea for the public, but I can pretty much guarantee you that it would be cracked within a few days, and people would be duping any given item left and right, once they went through some tedious work beforehand.

Darkrule: Its not a "freeze/unfreeze" button, jesus! its some seriously advanced packet work, which I will not go into any detail about.

If I go into anymore detail, the duping method could very well be learned. I only have to say soo much for the good hackers on this forum to figrue it all out. QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS! Its hard not to answer.

Old   #63

i bet you couldnt hack your way out of a paper bag
if you want to make real proof
make a noob char and get someone to meet you, get them to give you a random item and if you can produce 2 of it then its real
but if you're really using the method you described here then i know its fake and you cant dupe
Old   #64

i believe matt 100 pc

Old   #65

okay so i found out who matt is. anyone else want to know?
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally posted by behelit@Aug 5 2005, 15:21
i bet you couldnt hack your way out of a paper bag
if you want to make real proof
make a noob char and get someone to meet you, get them to give you a random item and if you can produce 2 of it then its real
but if you're really using the method you described here then i know its fake and you cant dupe
u need to get laid
Old   #67

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,586
for a proof you can talk to ultima/coder62/choco or one of the moderators on this forum, you can also trust top posters like behelit, badboy and much other ones :P

whatever, I don't see any sense to make such a thread for faking purposes

so.. in my opinion that exploit can be real
Old   #68

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Err, for some reason I can't see any of the pictures. Is it me or are there problems with the pictures?
Old   #69

mmh i think its a fake.. until he i see it with my own eyes on the server..
Old   #70

lets say u can dup items cant the admins findout this? wont the dup item have the same id # and the original? Or is it different?
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally posted by minimark@Aug 5 2005, 19:02
lets say u can dup items cant the admins findout this? wont the dup item have the same id # and the original? Or is it different?
I think the id would be the same, but why would admins be looking into identicle id #s?
Old   #72

Can't you people read? He said it changes the **** id. If it was the same id it would be deleted? Why because its obvious they were duped (No items got the same id). And I believe this, why? Because of how easy the socketing fake gems hack worked. I mean you could socket ores and potion turn them into gems because stupid CO didnt check properly. You guys make the forum seem like its full of idiots.

Matt.dk I suggest you release it to trusted members of this forum. Mods/Admins/Level2s and trusted members of your forum. Even though I won't have access to it I don't care. As long as these idiots don't have access to it either. They will abuse it leak it and when a admin comes up to them they will explain the whole thing. I mean half these members can't even use tsearch!

My karma may be -6 but thats because I'm agressive in all my posts. I don't support people who need tuts to breathe. Everyone -karma me for this post please!!
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 5 2005, 19:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 5 2005, 19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--minimark@Aug 5 2005, 19:02
I think the id would be the same, but why would admins be looking into identicle id #s? [/b][/quote]
well thats one way the admins can findout if any items are dups or not and if they do they can easily ban. and yes i know they wont be look at id #s but i was just thinking.
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally posted by notdsk@Aug 5 2005, 16:15
Sure, captian 2 posts. Sure you do. Please, tell me. ^_^
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally posted by notdsk@Aug 5 2005, 16:15
ya i know who he is too. hes ur daddy *****. hahaha now shut the *** up and mind ur own business if u know who he is good for u. We dont care who he is ok?

Closed Thread