Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
i didnt read all the posts but this method is fake and im shamed to have coproxy named in conjunction with it

Old   #47

is that method working ?
if yea...can someone explain better step 2 ?
wuts found memory values ???

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally posted by behelit@Aug 5 2005, 03:52
i didnt read all the posts but this method is fake and im shamed to have coproxy named in conjunction with it
Your in the same category as the guy who thinks this is fake because I have wave as a F based hotkey. Think what you want, as I told another person, I would prefer if you think its fake, that way I don't have you buggin' me for it.
Old   #49

if u didnt want anyone to bug u for it,why started the thread in first place?

Old   #50

PWNED!!!
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally posted by behelit@Aug 5 2005, 03:52
I think this method is possible and make sense. I dun understand why u call it a fake? Got some proof?
Old   #52
NyaR

Quote:
Originally posted by silv3r123@Aug 5 2005, 04:10
PWNED!!!
STUPID!!!

Old   #53

Well...Matt.dk got the points here...actually u can do that by searching floating memory values,locking original item,droping,unlocking the item and tada duping.. and he also has released the dupe method... he just dun put the values for the items to the dupe... and it's kinda workly to get... but anyway i'll raise his karma and sugest to "release" a public version of it to dupe items like mets and such...that will make many of us happy and won't ruin co economy if pple dun abuse... mets r not expensive but a lot ef 'em could cause trouble.... Congratz to you Matt and long live epvpers!
Old   #54

u just cant dupe spicific items u have to understand its going to freeze a slot in ur inventory, u cant just force it to check its a met ok so its a met im only going to dupe a met, it will dupe waht ever is in that spicific slot be it a double socket item or a dragon ball or a snatcher! what ever it is it will get duped so it cant be "lited"
Old   #55

COPROXY lock and unlocked :s call me noob but... how?
Old   #56

After playing around with this i must urge you not to release this, deafting the DMA was alot easyer then i though, I allready manged to drop the item twice how ever the one still vanishes on pickup but if some one of my skills can catch on this fast then i belive most ppl how can read a cuple of tuts and play with the packet sender can to.

I am sry for having doubted you,
and again i urge you NOT to realise it...

btw me no_messiah stupidly forgot my pass and cant access my silly pop3's webmail from here.
Old   #57

Alrite this sounds completely logical. I dont think that u should release this though
the digital walls have ears u no. tell no 1 about this exept the people u absolutely trust. otherwise, if everyone gets ahold of this, mass bannings and economic anhialation will befall the CO community. Wait what am i saying? that is exaclty what i want. if everyone can duplicate items then everything wont be worth ****! everyone will all have super +10 items in No time!!!! think of what you will do. As a
true hacker in training, i salute for ur efforts. and even if this doesnt work, i salute u even more for ******* so many ppl off in such little time!
My suggestion, tell everyone the fake procedure and tell the ppl u completely trust and 1 person per server (that u can trust) the real procedure. if this is abused it will get patched and 1 way to do that is to decrease the intervals between checks of the items. if this happens- many ppl will not get to play because of the bandwidth that will use. (like me)
If this works and gets out to snitches and patchers, there will be hell to pay.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1123223804.ibf (6.9 KB, 48 views)
Old   #58

i was talking about this but somthing most different to a friend awhile ago ? but someone is using eypcrypted packeting and proved it to me but i dont know how to prove it to u guys? "i quit conquer"
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally posted by IAMOMEGA@Aug 5 2005, 08:13
After playing around with this i must urge you not to release this, deafting the DMA was alot easyer then i though, I allready manged to drop the item twice how ever the one still vanishes on pickup but if some one of my skills can catch on this fast then i belive most ppl how can read a cuple of tuts and play with the packet sender can to.

I am sry for having doubted you,
and again i urge you NOT to realise it...

btw me no_messiah stupidly forgot my pass and cant access my silly pop3's webmail from here.
what tool u used if u dont mind ?
Old   #60

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,586
guys, plz behave and stay on topic or I have to warn you (wanna be banned? no? good&#33

Closed Thread