Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 981
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 4 2005, 17:33
I can never be bothered to read massive posts, im sure some others cant either, please try to keep your posts short and to the point to make it easy to reply to fast, this is not a flame just a request
lol this is a forum not a chat so you have all the time you need to read posts so if a post is long or short doesn`t matter

btw. i am now at home and in icq



Ultima is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 4 2005, 19:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 4 2005, 19:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatedestroyer@Aug 4 2005, 17:33
I can never be bothered to read massive posts, im sure some others cant either, please try to keep your posts short and to the point to make it easy to reply to fast, this is not a flame just a request
lol this is a forum not a chat so you have all the time you need to read posts so if a post is long or short doesn`t matter

btw. i am now at home and in icq [/b][/quote]
As stated before I wasnt flaming him, I simply stated that short and to the point posts are alot easyer to read.

He also acknolaged this and reposted with a better version..

Why are you telling me your in icq? Or is that aimed at someone else? :?


ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 559
Received Thanks: 16
hmm... this could work, but I dunno wether to beleive it or not. I&#39;ve never ever seen a working dupe, nor anything that even sounds like it would work. maybe if u could post a pic of duping sumthing better like dunno a ref gem or sumthing a little more rare. becuz getting 2 norm drag gems and makin it look like u duped 1 isn&#39;t very hard... well if this works it would be pretty cool and i would want to know how to do this. And i am no noob so i would never leak this or tell anyone or dupe anything major. cuz it would be too noticable. well this would be pretty cool if it worked but im not entirely convinced that it will work yet. deffinately karma if this actually does work. maybe u could pm me in more detail how its done.
WaRpEd is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally posted by WaRpEd@Aug 4 2005, 19:42
hmm... this could work, but I dunno wether to beleive it or not. I&#39;ve never ever seen a working dupe, nor anything that even sounds like it would work. maybe if u could post a pic of duping sumthing better like dunno a ref gem or sumthing a little more rare. becuz getting 2 norm drag gems and makin it look like u duped 1 isn&#39;t very hard... well if this works it would be pretty cool and i would want to know how to do this. And i am no noob so i would never leak this or tell anyone or dupe anything major. cuz it would be too noticable. well this would be pretty cool if it worked but im not entirely convinced that it will work yet. deffinately karma if this actually does work. maybe u could pm me in more detail how its done.
Everything points towards that his character has not moved from ss 1 to ss 4, therefore it shows quite easyily that he started with 1 gem and ended with 2..


ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 981
Received Thanks: 46
ich meinte irc^^ und es war für Matt.dk gedacht^^
Ultima is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
first of all you&#39;re a dumb ****** for having wave as a F* hotkey. there is no second.
notdsk is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by notdsk@Aug 4 2005, 22:42
first of all you&#39;re a dumb ****** for having wave as a F* hotkey. there is no second.
rofl pwned lol. made my day xD
andretii is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally posted by notdsk@Aug 4 2005, 22:42
first of all you&#39;re a dumb ****** for having wave as a F* hotkey. there is no second.
There really is no need to use that kind of language on this forum, say what you think but please refrain from using vulger language such as that.
ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 981
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 5 2005, 00:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 5 2005, 00:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--notdsk@Aug 4 2005, 22:42
first of all you&#39;re a dumb ****** for having wave as a F* hotkey. there is no second.
There really is no need to use that kind of language on this forum, say what you think but please refrain from using vulger language such as that. [/b][/quote]
its a shame that no mod is active here
Ultima is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 0
entschuldigung für diese frage aber könnte jemand die schritte wie man die items verdoppelt auf deutsch übersetzten ???
wäre echt nett weil meine englisch kenntnisse dafür nicht aussreichen
MickeyMouse is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 5 2005, 00:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 5 2005, 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2005, 00:20
<!--QuoteBegin--notdsk
Quote:
@Aug 4 2005, 22:42
first of all you&#39;re a dumb ****** for having wave as a F* hotkey. there is no second.

There really is no need to use that kind of language on this forum, say what you think but please refrain from using vulger language such as that.
its a shame that no mod is active here [/b][/quote]
Your a mod arnt you?

Sorry if I have made a mistake.
ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 981
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally posted by MickeyMouse@Aug 5 2005, 00:30
entschuldigung für diese frage aber könnte jemand die schritte wie man die items verdoppelt auf deutsch übersetzten ???
wäre echt nett weil meine englisch kenntnisse dafür nicht aussreichen
da is keine anleitung er hat nur gesagt juhu ich kann items verdoppeln indem ich nen bischen im speicher rumspiele und nen paar packete mit dem coproxy von behelit sendet tja obs stimmt wer weiß werden wir ja sehen

@ ultimate no i am not a mod only lvl 3 member
Ultima is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 5 2005, 00:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 5 2005, 00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MickeyMouse@Aug 5 2005, 00:30
entschuldigung für diese frage aber könnte jemand die schritte wie man die items verdoppelt auf deutsch übersetzten ???
wäre echt nett weil meine englisch kenntnisse dafür nicht aussreichen
da is keine anleitung er hat nur gesagt juhu ich kann items verdoppeln indem ich nen bischen im speicher rumspiele und nen paar packete mit dem coproxy von behelit sendet tja obs stimmt wer weiß werden wir ja sehen

@ ultimate no i am not a mod only lvl 3 member [/b][/quote]
What mod&#39;s are there for this section frequently active?
ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 981
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer+Aug 5 2005, 00:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatedestroyer @ Aug 5 2005, 00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2005, 00:43
<!--QuoteBegin--MickeyMouse
Quote:
@Aug 5 2005, 00:30
entschuldigung für diese frage aber könnte jemand die schritte wie man die items verdoppelt auf deutsch übersetzten ???
wäre echt nett weil meine englisch kenntnisse dafür nicht aussreichen

da is keine anleitung er hat nur gesagt juhu ich kann items verdoppeln indem ich nen bischen im speicher rumspiele und nen paar packete mit dem coproxy von behelit sendet tja obs stimmt wer weiß werden wir ja sehen

@ ultimate no i am not a mod only lvl 3 member
What mod&#39;s are there for this section frequently active? [/b][/quote]
its kitsunes und ultimatehackers task they are the mods here in the conquer section
Ultima is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,528
Received Thanks: 51
Oic Thanks.


ultimatedestroyer is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Item duping
i play on this pserver and one of its problems now is item duping. Anyone know how to do this?
1 Replies - Perfect World
Item Duping
I was wondering if any of u guys know the method to dupe item?? i already tried a lot of them but none worked or patched already i think
38 Replies - RF Online
thoughts about item duping
t i was autolooting for whole two weeks with v3n0m and came up with maybe stupid idea. k here it goes , if you put two chars on same spot and set...
2 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Item Duping
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=APRIL FOOLS &#33;&#33;&#33;' border='0' alt='APRIL FOOLS &#33;&#33;&#33;' />
10 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
NC1 item duping
Is there currently any way of item duping in NC1? since they have removed the mobile gogo&#39;s, and mobile trade window, is there any other way of doing...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.