Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Shut Up Everyone. Firstly, whats his motive of posting? Why would he waste time photoshopping photos and lying to everyone and showing everyone the pictures? Please. I mean like look here, hes the **** founder of fg, which is also a hacking forum. IMO, you guys are flaming him, and you want him to tell the method, so you guys can go happily dupe it. So what if its BS? Since you guys dont care, i can might as well close this thread.As i said, he gained nothing, no one gave him karma. A

Old   #257

I say close and DELETE all his threads becuase its a waste of time and will just add to the noobs that come in here "people google item dupe for conquer" and this will come up...so yeah

Be gone with you

Old   #258

Yes please close, and look at his karma. +8 karma for saying he can dupe.

Some guys here actually contribute their programs, hacks, exploits to elite pvpers and dont even get 8 karma in a single contribution
Old   #259

Why is everyone so obsessed with Karma? It's just a number....means NOTHING! Sounds more like you're just ****** because he's getting Karma.

Old   #260

Am i ****** that i got -karma?
Not really, what does karma do for you.
But still, i rather people who deserve it get karma
Old   #261

Some people felt he deserved it. Who are we to say he didn't deserve the karma?
Old   #262

Well for one he has not shown proof.

EDIT: Ok I didnt want to get back into this, lmao.
Old   #263

Well its confirmed, the server has been patched, now silv3r got just what he wants, everyone watch in amazement as he takes this oppurtunity to flame me yet again, with no proof backing HIMSELF up.

If you think I'm not a real hacker, perhaps you should pay a visit to my community, perhaps you should talk to MrTeenie, or jMerlin, or various members back at my community. Look at it this way, I got nothing to gain by faking an item duping method at another community - AND my own. FG is very much well known, and I'm one of the founders, I have nothing to gain from a stunt like that.

I can still prove the method, but it requires some more complex work, from interrupting packets, to emulating an account server. I know what I'm doing, I worked on item duping for quite a while at the request of MrTeenie, none of this is a lie.

*request, close thread please. I'm tired of all the pointless flaming coming from a certian someone.
Old   #264

I do hope you dont get flamed.
Old   #265

if its been patched then you shouldnt mind telling us how you did it
Old   #266

yet again, no flame from me

*I haven't seen a patch in the CO1 servers

*Well, there are people who think they gain something by posting bullshit (like saying they were invited for pre-alpha testing for co2, telling the official forum they report the bugs, and just test em)...And you listed one yourself...

I hope you can come to the ruby server, and show ultimatehaker (and me either if possible) that you werent bullshitting this all =) (or post the method here since its already patched)
Old   #267

I think ultimatehaker said he quit CO, maybe I miss read haha.
Old   #268

I sent a pm to ultima, containing the information that everyone wants soo bad. I would like this topic closed, if it is to get flamed again by that silver guy.

Edit: About the patch. I contacted fchen a few days ago, he got in touch with me early yesterday morning saying he really wanted it fixed and that he would do anything to get me to help him fix it. I told him I wanted updates to co2, as I stated I would tell him in my initial topic. He said ok, we will work hard on uodates for co2, so I helped him. I told him if he were to go back on his word worse things would come, and he simply acknowledged that. During the maint last night on co1 and co2, all servers were patched on the server side for the bug. Shortly after, a news post was made on the co2 website saying a new update would come in a few days, and it pertained to its contents. In the upcoming co2 patch there is also an unmentioned security update for item duping, which will make it completely impossible. This will be introduced to co1 as well, when the next co1 patch comes out. Frankly, I figure I got what I wanted from all of this, upgrade(s) to co2. And if they choose not to update it again, well, there are other things we can throw in their faces that me and jMerLin have been working on together.
Old   #269

Can you please explain the process in detail? Now that it is going to be fixed. I am only interested in furthering my education not being rich on some online game.
Old   #270

I dont think he wants to lol.

Closed Thread