Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
no offense but if you plan to make some outrageous statement like you can dupe then you should be prepared for the **** people will dish out
and at least post some real proof

Old   #242

matt.dk: just suggestion why dont u let ultima do the item duping with your method so ultima can confirm its true or not.
That way we can stop any doubts or flaming of ur thread and make them believe.

Reason: most epvp users trust ultima, beside ultima isnt gonna play CO anyway like he said and ultima must promise matt not to tell anyone.

I hope u and ultima can work together on this.

Old   #243

I second DevilSword's idea. I think that's a constructive way to go about it. No need for flaming.
Old   #244

Wow this is really annoying....Basically people repeating the SAME GODDAM THING every GODDAM POST! Item duping IS possible. What game has no item duping bug? This is CO we're talking about...If we can make the server think a **** vanilla is a SDG then I'm sure item duping is possible. However, of course just showing pictures doesn't really prove anything, and in this case, only brings on more skepticism. So dkall, if you really figured it out, grats to you, I'm really glad it's going to get patched. Oh and silv3r bringing up the thing about the patch coming soon being "convenient" makes absolutely no sense. If he didn't really speak to Frank Chen and show him the exploit, how would he know a patch is coming in 18 hours? I don't know about you guys....I usually find out about patches when I actually run CO...not 18 hours before they're actually released -_-

Old   #245

i guess we'll find out in 18 hours when the patch comes out if he really did find a way to dupe items or not.
Old   #246

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Aug 11 2005, 01:53
Its funny, I get doubted and flamed to shit in my last topic, and its closed before I can even put in a reply. Time to make some points.

1) mets were duped like 2 hours after the hammers. Thats why the money is different.

2) Yeah, NOTE THE EXP BAR! Thats about how long it takes each time.

3) Statistics for the account hacking era in PT? There are none put simply. All there is is proof in the pt community that it happened, and roughly 40% of people if not more were hacked. Talk about it on ptprophecy.com.

4) I didn't say I was a "hacking god" because I can translate. I just felt it noteable to say that I translated the single most famous Priston Tale hack of its time.

5) I already SAID I tried not to move and went back to the origonal coordinates with the hammers. Why do you take a point of twisting my words around and making it seem like I didn't.

6) Picture previews don't change? Wow, tell me what that proves. I'll tell you what it proves, it proves absolutely nothing.

7) Being somewhat near a warehouse is a simple coincidence.

Tell me silver, how does picture previews on your computer not changing prove ANYTHING? Your the biggest lame ass in this community over flowing with lame ass n00bs. That picutre preview thing only happens when the preview is not refreshed. Your just going out on a limb to prove to all your nubbeh friends this is all fake, which it is not, but it looks like you succeeded in your hour long project. Perhaps its somehow caused by the obvious censoring I did in CS, but I doubt it. As I said, picture previews not refresing dosen't prove anything.

So, lets look at your "evidence" shall we? Just one last time. First, the XP bar. What does that prove? It simply shows how long it takes to do the process of item duping, which isint very long once I got the said item down.

Its funny that you guys can duplicate the look of my item duping method. I'm tired of trying to prove myself to this pack of newbies. Don't get me wrong, this community isin't all n00bs, but about 80% of it is.

All this is doing, is pissing me off. And now you expect me to go into co2 and dupe your super weapon for you? Well, I can if you want me to. But as of today, I have talked to Frank Chen, and from today on, any accounts involved with item duping or duplicated items will be banned, along with the server being patched for it tomorrow. There is ~18 hours left until the server patch is done. So, I have 18 hours to get on a lvl 1 n00b and prove it. But frankly, why the hell WOULD I want to prove it to people such as silv3r, who are convinced that because they can duplicate my item duping screenshots, and because the preview window dosen't change on his Winblows XP, means that it is all fake? No. 1 word, no. I just explained every point you made, well, every valid point. The xp bar, is the only valid point I see.

If you want to ask for proof, you'd better be someone with some real skill. I'm not going to prove myself to a 13 year old kid who knows how to use photoshop (Silv3r).
ok, dude i think you should calm down, come to ruby for a while, i will give you a item wich i have, and then you show me the original and the duped version of it, then you will have all my support
Old   #247

#Request again.... close the post please... he aint gonna "release" a thing so theres no point on having things like this out

Edit: this is making us all going mad, i he can dupe a stancher or a pheasant feather... good for him!... and good for tq for having it patched, somebody else will find "another" method, release and let everybody have some fun dupping their arrows and stuff , i dont see the point of posting "HEY I CAN DUPE" if u r not going to release it, and this is for everybody out there who can actually dupe, if you are not going to release your |337 method just dont say a thing
Old   #248

told u already move ur mouse over the item and lets me see >=(
Old   #249

you wonder why the other 2 threads were closed...

Why did you tell us about it if you knew you wernt going to tell us how to do it, that to me makes you look really stupid and just adds to the effect that your lying, In Fact I dont believe you one bit because in my terms I believe no one untill I see it done by more then one person, But I dont care.

Goodday to you
Old   #250

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Aug 11 2005, 10:25
you wonder why the other 2 threads were closed...

Why did you tell us about it if you knew you wernt going to tell us how to do it, that to me makes you look really stupid and just adds to the effect that your lying, In Fact I dont believe you one bit because in my terms I believe no one untill I see it done by more then one person, But I dont care.

Goodday to you
Exactly.

Why are you so eager to make us believe?
If you don't want to tell us anyways, fine, but why tell us you can? There is no point in it!
Either you want to look like a super hacker and make us all envy you or ... well I cant think of another reason

Why do you care so much if we believe you?

regards,
Number one chariot
Old   #251

well, its a pity you acted like this, but that is fully your choice.

The reason why people keep doubting is because your story has lacks in it..I pointed one, you gave the reason why I was wrong.

Now...You said in your very first post this item-duplication method was hard to patch, since they would need to change their whole server traffic...

You also said it was hard to detect, because the duplicated items would have a whole different ID (I found this already strange..)

So...since you already have reported, why not post the method, and get some lvl 1 noob accounts banned?
Old   #252

Hmm wonder what hes going to post next, but you guys are right im turning more to that he probably doesnt have anyway of doing what he says..
Old   #253

The only reason I doubt him is because the things he duped are junk. If he duped a socketed boots or something I'd be like yeah that's awesome.
Old   #254

He will never show ultima because he is BSing. He keeps on saying he will show more proof everytime, but what happens every time? Delays for days, and what do we see in the end? Some screenshots.... which smart person here will take screenshots as proof? And in the end what does he get?
Lots of Karma
For what?
For saying he found out how to dupe, wont share it with anyone, wont show any actual proof apart from some n00by screenshots and is getting it patched (or so he says).
You call yourself a whitehat hacker, you really think someone of that standard will take screenshots as proof? If not then why post up screenshots and call it proof then. Your no hacker you wannabe
Old   #255

Maybe this thread also should be closed, all of his threads seem to be a source for flaming.

I personally dont care much anymore, if he has what he has then good luck to him in the future, if not then hes wasted our times, thats it for me.

Closed Thread