Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
I love FF7 too ^^

Old   #227

Received Thanks: 1,307
#Request Granted, Thread Closed

Old   #228

Its funny, I get doubted and flamed to shit in my last topic, and its closed before I can even put in a reply. Time to make some points.

1) mets were duped like 2 hours after the hammers. Thats why the money is different.

2) Yeah, NOTE THE EXP BAR! Thats about how long it takes each time.

3) Statistics for the account hacking era in PT? There are none put simply. All there is is proof in the pt community that it happened, and roughly 40% of people if not more were hacked. Talk about it on ptprophecy.com.

4) I didn't say I was a "hacking god" because I can translate. I just felt it noteable to say that I translated the single most famous Priston Tale hack of its time.

5) I already SAID I tried not to move and went back to the origonal coordinates with the hammers. Why do you take a point of twisting my words around and making it seem like I didn't.

6) Picture previews don't change? Wow, tell me what that proves. I'll tell you what it proves, it proves absolutely nothing.

7) Being somewhat near a warehouse is a simple coincidence.

Tell me silver, how does picture previews on your computer not changing prove ANYTHING? Your the biggest lame ass in this community over flowing with lame ass n00bs. That picutre preview thing only happens when the preview is not refreshed. Your just going out on a limb to prove to all your nubbeh friends this is all fake, which it is not, but it looks like you succeeded in your hour long project. Perhaps its somehow caused by the obvious censoring I did in CS, but I doubt it. As I said, picture previews not refresing dosen't prove anything.

So, lets look at your "evidence" shall we? Just one last time. First, the XP bar. What does that prove? It simply shows how long it takes to do the process of item duping, which isint very long once I got the said item down.

Its funny that you guys can duplicate the look of my item duping method. I'm tired of trying to prove myself to this pack of newbies. Don't get me wrong, this community isin't all n00bs, but about 80% of it is.

All this is doing, is pissing me off. And now you expect me to go into co2 and dupe your super weapon for you? Well, I can if you want me to. But as of today, I have talked to Frank Chen, and from today on, any accounts involved with item duping or duplicated items will be banned, along with the server being patched for it tomorrow. There is ~18 hours left until the server patch is done. So, I have 18 hours to get on a lvl 1 n00b and prove it. But frankly, why the hell WOULD I want to prove it to people such as silv3r, who are convinced that because they can duplicate my item duping screenshots, and because the preview window dosen't change on his Winblows XP, means that it is all fake? No. 1 word, no. I just explained every point you made, well, every valid point. The xp bar, is the only valid point I see.

If you want to ask for proof, you'd better be someone with some real skill. I'm not going to prove myself to a 13 year old kid who knows how to use photoshop (Silv3r).
Old   #229

i dont use photoshop and yet again you post with no proof, the pictures not displaying properly is proof you used a photo editing program.

Look at all the leet level 2s and level 3s on this board, have you showed them proof?

Servers going to patch the exploit huh very soon huh? How convenient for you.

*Edit Why Close A perfectly Normal thread? Theres no flaming. Well i feel its pointless for you to post this type of things.

Old   #230

Matt, get on MSN i need to talk to you bro and I sent ya message over co2 but ya didn't reply -__-
Old   #231

dude you dont need to prove to any if they believe they believe if they dont then they are just stupid fuken jackassess. As i see the fuken proff is solid.
Old   #232

Quote:
Originally posted by silv3r123@Aug 11 2005, 02:19
i dont use photoshop and yet again you post with no proof, the pictures not displaying properly is proof you used a photo editing program.

Look at all the leet level 2s and level 3s on this board, have you showed them proof?

Servers going to patch the exploit huh very soon huh? How convenient for you.

*close thread please
Mabye you should read my intial post on item duping, which was also closed. I photoshopped, that was to blur myself, not to fake anything. If I photoshopped, then why are all item names also slightly blurred at the same time. If there is editing of things to fake the images somehow, even though everything fits into all scenes perfectly, you have to find evidence of items and such, things that could be faked, showing signs of editing.

Also, in my intial post why I wasen't giving out the method to anyone. Even friends like MrTeenie didn't get to know it, but he gets to see it.

I stated again, in my initial post, that I was going to threaten them with this bug and demand updates to co2, and I have pursued that notion.

Quote:

*close thread please
Trying to flame me out and make me look bad?
Old   #233

Oh really, what proof was that? Yea i can show this so called "proof" as well. Come on my server, i can dupe a level 126 bow +3 super quality, 2 socket, 2 super dragon gems in both of them. Also want 2 super socket boots?
Old   #234

to stop flaming here and to calm everyone down

maybe you could tell us who you are and what you do and how you found this bug/exploit

just tell as much details as you want

and maybe tell us some more about flaws like this in mmorpg so we all learn something i write my own rpg so i realy don`t want a dupe in my game

the forum is for learning and for teaching so be our teachercause i (we all?) want to learn
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally posted by silv3r123@Aug 11 2005, 02:49
Oh really, what proof was that? Yea i can show this so called "proof" as well. Come on my server, i can dupe a level 126 bow +3 super quality, 2 socket, 2 super dragon gems in both of them. Also want 2 super socket boots?
I can dupe stanchers

want to come to my server and see too?

I SWEAR IT'S AN EXPLOIT
Old   #236

yes please, post real evidence and not screenshots that anyone here can post up and call it as duping evidence.
Old   #237

Quote:
Originally posted by silv3r123@Aug 11 2005, 02:59
yes please, post real evidence and not screenshots that anyone here can post up and call it as duping evidence.
Ok tell me where you have room to flame someone, you have no karma... meaning you have not released a single file edit, exploit, program nothing. K so don't flame noob.
Old   #238

Dun listen to them n00bies... if u can dupe abuse it till they fix lolz.. don't tell anyone but me =D jk
Old   #239

I dont really know where this is going exactly, maybe he should just use it and trust with his friends.

Ah I dont know..
Old   #240

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 11 2005, 03:39
I dont really know where this is going exactly, maybe he should just use it and trust with his friends.

Ah I dont know..
ahah exactly thats what i been trying to say but so many ******** here flaming and greedy ******* who just want to know. hahaha i would love to get this but i thought what it does and what will happen so i dun want it anymore. lol i have all i need haha i got 10s for a tao so which is good enough.

Closed Thread