Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Discussion on Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/10/2005, 05:29   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Aug 10 2005, 02:28
About the normal hammer, here is solid proof all the hammers on groundare unique. If you thought one of the hammers is normal, you must have bad eyes.

So, I guess the hammer you thought was normal was the front one. Look closer my friend, its blue. Check the origonal screenshot if you wish.
That's how iron hammers look, even with normal. The head is gray but the handle is blue. Notice how the back ones have a blue head along with a blue handle, while the first one is just a blue handle
Old 08/10/2005, 06:58   #197

Hmmm?All i see are just whole ting blue hammers..
Old 08/10/2005, 07:04   #198

notice how the hammer closest to us has a sorta greyish head?
Old 08/10/2005, 07:05   #199

haha all i see is people jealous and greedy trying to say he hasnt duped any itemz hahaha. lets say the hammer was fake? then whats up with the mets? also fake? comon u idiots who doubt him give him a break and believe him. hahaha u wont get anywhere if u dont trust some1. haha *burn all you greedy fools"
Old 08/10/2005, 07:08   #200

well, if he wasnt somebody who randomly popped into the forum, and was like ultimatehaker, or kitsune, id believe it in a second.

BUT this is some random guy, so we have no idea if he is telling the truth or just jerking us
Old 08/10/2005, 07:52   #201

haha everyone starts from nobody even them so dont just say he was lying and accuse him of making up all of this **** and so on.
Old 08/10/2005, 08:05   #202

Im not sure if what im gonna say is dumb but cant i do these same pics by standing one spot and have a friend come trade me the same quality stuff and then make him move outta screenie then continue doing it over and over?...........sry for the semi-flame again matt but im pretty skeptical when it comes to hacks in conquer

Ps: a lil noobish question---- how can u pick up the 2 unik hammers and not move from the spot cuz if u do move and go back to same co-ords just to help us belive then u trying to hard for something u say is real
Old 08/10/2005, 08:22   #203

is there a software for duplicating items cause it so complicated to do or can any1 make a software to it??
Old 08/10/2005, 08:35   #204

omfg, that hammer is not fake, get a uni hammer of that level, and get it to drop at that spot, just stand anywhere and keep dropping it until it drops in front of you, it will look like that. By the way, look closer you moron, the head on the front one is blue one one side, and black on the other, not grey.

I'm not just some random guy, I run my own successfull community, I was the one who translated the famous PT hack, CNA, into english, and I also worked with wolfwinds hacking team on that project. If any of you have played pt you would remember the account hacking era, where in the first couple weeks in particular, about 40% of all accounts were hacked. a member at my community released that pmno exploit.

One last thing, I try not to move around in the pictures that much on pourpose anyway. You can see I moved in the meteor duping screenshots though.
Old 08/10/2005, 08:48   #205

Wats PT? o.0
Duping items is possible not only in co but in any other online games. I got the info from my frend but im not gonna tell unless he permits me to do so. All i can say is the method is kinda diff from matt's and i havent tried this so not sure if this works out for co or not. He said its working on other online games.
Old 08/10/2005, 08:50   #206

all we want to say is that a picture can never proof anything because like all here can see we can also make exactly the same pictures like you but we cant dupe anything
Old 08/10/2005, 08:56   #207

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima@Aug 10 2005, 08:50
all we want to say is that a picture can never proof anything because like all here can see we can also make exactly the same pictures like you but we cant dupe anything
hehe mebe matt should let u do the duping and he take the ss
Old 08/10/2005, 09:05   #208

move ur mouse over the item i wana see >
Old 08/10/2005, 09:07   #209

all u n00bz believing in matt have no real hard evidence, i bet ya u r just believing in him to try and leech off him -___-.

Even i could post screenshots like that and say I succesfully duped. Would u all believe me then? It would be the same evidence matt has posted up. There are two factors we should investigate, the difference in the ammount of money, and the time of the xp skill bar (The Yellow Thing). If you notice the ammount of missing money in the second screenshot, that can buy you 3 mets on most servers.

You call yourself a hacker? If you take yourself as a hacker, you should then know that screenshots prove ****.

OMG WOW YOU CAN TRANSLATE!! u r teh g0d????
You say 40% accounts got hacked?? Wheres the statistics?
u r make up teh more BS?

note:
matt : "I was the one who translated the famous PT hack"
Coder62 made the famous CO Loader
Old 08/10/2005, 09:10   #210

Quote:
Originally posted by silv3r123@Aug 10 2005, 16:07
all u n00bz believing in matt have no real hard evidence, i bet ya u r just believing in him to try and leech off him -___-.

Even i could post screenshots like that and say I succesfully duped. Would u all believe me then? It would be the same evidence matt has posted up. There are two factors we should investigate, the difference in the ammount of money, and the time of the xp skill bar (The Yellow Thing). If you notice the ammount of missing money in the second screenshot, that can buy you 3 mets on most servers.

You call yourself a hacker? If you take yourself as a hacker, you should then know that screenshots prove ****
good!
Closed Thread