Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@Aug 8 2005, 11:16
@Matt.dk you say you can do it, you showed some "screenshots" why not pm me with a working method, or is it really as simple as you dont have 1
I'm not even telling my closest of friends right now, why would I tell someone on elite pvp that I don't even know, in complete detail how to do this? To prove myself? hah.

Its already 4am, I spent the night in lab, and I don't have time now to dupe a new item. Sorry guys, your just going to have to wait.

And alas, the doubting continues.

Old   #137

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima@Aug 8 2005, 13:06
no he hasn`t and why should he?

i still wait here with you guys for his proof

edit: wow ultimate can read my mind^^
lolz, how you doing Ultima?

Old   #138

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 8 2005, 13:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 8 2005, 13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehaker@Aug 8 2005, 11:16
@Matt.dk you say you can do it, you showed some "screenshots" why not pm me with a working method, or is it really as simple as you dont have 1
I&#39;m not even telling my closest of friends right now, why would I tell someone on elite pvp that I don&#39;t even know, in complete detail how to do this? To prove myself? hah.

Its already 4am, I spent the night in lab, and I don&#39;t have time now to dupe a new item. Sorry guys, your just going to have to wait.

And alas, the doubting continues. [/b][/quote]
lol, always the same, but im not starting a flame war, but. you keep making excuses, but i wait for your evidence
Old   #139

Its not an excuse, its a fact. I was busy all night leveling and simply didn&#39;t get around to it. Anyway, I will do it tomorrow, and I&#39;ll dupe something good. I noticed with recent expiriments, I was running into problems with items that have a confirm to drop box, however I can get around it, I already have. I just need to work a bit faster at a few points, thats all.

Old   #140

Maybe you could dupe moonboxes and open them? I mean... from a box open and changed to another item and might be hard to track?
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Aug 8 2005, 13:18
Its not an excuse, its a fact. I was busy all night leveling and simply didn&#39;t get around to it. Anyway, I will do it tomorrow, and I&#39;ll dupe something good. I noticed with recent expiriments, I was running into problems with items that have a confirm to drop box, however I can get around it, I already have. I just need to work a bit faster at a few points, thats all.
if you need any help with anything ill help even when you don`t tell me what you need it for
Old   #142

Im sure that today is the day he will realease it. ^^
Old   #143

i dont know what country are u fro matt... or how many hours does a day have in your country... but here... where i live has been like 3 days since u said u gonna post some more ss&#39;s, i mean you&#39;ve already told us that u were going to post em "tonight"
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally posted by sabbathin@Aug 8 2005, 16:51
i dont know what country are u fro matt... or how many hours does a day have in your country... but here... where i live has been like 3 days since u said u gonna post some more ss&#39;s, i mean you&#39;ve already told us that u were going to post em "tonight"
Give him till the end of today, even then I will be sure its a fake.

But im still a believer&#33; =D
Old   #145

I think this is all non-sence, even though I dont have any practical packet knowledge, so many ppl worked on this, and than somebody with (nearly) no evidence claims he has.......

pity...hoped I could learn something
Old   #146

Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 8 2005, 19:12
I think this is all non-sence, even though I dont have any practical packet knowledge, so many ppl worked on this, and than somebody with (nearly) no evidence claims he has.......

pity...hoped I could learn something
Theres no point doubting him now, if he has it he will post it tonight its just a case and wait and see.
Old   #147

Yeah no point. yes or no. And why are you guys so anxious? Even if he could or not, you guys still wont get to know the method.Hes not gonna release it. NO one will ok? The gem socket thingy. It was released to some newbs and he abused it. I mean like wow, you get super+9 the next day? People know you hacked. So no use.You cant use it. Even if you do, you can only use it a little or you abuse it.
Old   #148

lmao why are we so anxious? well its only been...10 pages, i think that has something to do with it also the fact that he&#39;s said for the past like 3 days he&#39;s posting more evidence but hasn&#39;t posted a ****** picture of his mom naked in the shower or anything i mean this is bull.
Old   #149

I dont care if someday he proves it and everyone is all shocked but i just think that matt is a lil weird idiot who gets off on the attention everyone giving him..........sry for the semi-flame
Old   #150

Quote:
Originally posted by colgor@Aug 9 2005, 04:46
I dont care if someday he proves it and everyone is all shocked but i just think that matt is a lil weird idiot who gets off on the attention everyone giving him..........sry for the semi-flame
Thats defined as a forum troll, and I assure you I am not one. I run my own successfull forum community, the last thing I would be is a forum troll at another community. Look at the FACTS before you try to make a valid judgement.

Closed Thread