Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chi and Jiang Hu Information

Discussion on Chi and Jiang Hu Information within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Chi and Jiang Hu Information

So I've just recently returned to normal Conquer online. I've been playing private servers and quit normal conquer in 2010-2011 before chi and Jiang hu. I've looked all over but basically my question is approximately how many cps will it take to get a decent chi and jiang hu? Thanks for your time, really appreciate it!
Old 01/20/2016, 03:39   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Don't invest in TQ. The market crashed back in 2008.
Though it sounds like I'm joking, just don't. Anyone putting money into that game these days would be very foolish.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2016, 17:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Don't invest in TQ. The market crashed back in 2008.
Though it sounds like I'm joking, just don't. Anyone putting money into that game these days would be very foolish.
what do you mean " market crashed " ?
Old 01/25/2016, 18:10   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinkz View Post
what do you mean " market crashed " ?
It's a stock market joke implying that it would be unwise to invest at this time, as the stock value could drop to a point where the company has no market value.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 4 ACCOUNTS. (One has 81k Fixed jiang)
07/06/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 34 Replies
Account 1 Basic rundown of information (Press the spoiler!) Water-Warrior-Ninja 4kkk Donation Level 140 81k Jiang: P attack, Immunity, BT, HP Ranked in Dragon (391 score) and Phoenix (393 score) chis: P attack, Immunity, BT, HP build. Gold Trophy
Assassin Jiang
12/25/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I read somewhere that +final p atk for assassin is better than P strike % for me it makes sense because unlike ninja and other classes who aim to 1 shot the assassin with each 1 move he hits many times so overall he hits soo many smaller hits....so +final patk on each one of those hits seems to me that it would be better than just getting P.strike because from my understanding the P-attack and Pstrike get affected by defense while the FINAL p attk only gets affected by -final p atk....
How to fix a trouble in Jiang Hu
01/22/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Jiang Hu is not working well as it should be cause I can't make a train with cps just I can make free train only !! how to solve that out plz help me with explanation
[Selling] Sell 27,000 cps on jiang eu 2 usd each you go first buy as many as you want idc.
11/11/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 27,000 cps on Jiang EU 2 usd each no offers if you wish to transfer the cps you pay for that of your own back thanks Luke. contact me Skype on : [email protected] if you have doubt if i am trust-able check my threads i sold 60 k on royalty EU got vouchers thanks.
[Information] Was bedeuten die Zahlen oben?, Was bekomme ich? [Information]
12/16/2010 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hi com, wie bestimmt schon ihr alle bemerkt habt, gab es ein Update und somit ein neues Event (Habe ich aber auch gestern gegen 02:00 Uhr gepostet. Also ich möchte hier mal Klarstellen, was es mit dem Event aufsich hat. -Was bedeuten diese Zahlen oben Links? Also, Links steht am Anfang 300, das heißt ihr müsst 300 Kills mit Schneebällen erreichen und bekommt Anschließend einen Preis! Nach 300 kommen 500, dannach 700 und Anschließend 900, vielleicht mehr, was ich leider nicht weiss.