Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2nd socket trick?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well there is a rumor goin around that there is a trick to make a second socket
which i think is now true after a tao got 2nd socket in a coat and bracelet in 1 day
if u have any info that would help alot

Old   #2

I have not heard anything about a socket trick, even the ones we do have are not well tested and proved to be fact, i imagine its just an untrue rumor.

Old   #3

there is a trick .. theres about 2 trojans in diamond with full 2 sock . and his archer does too. and in dragon theres a full 2 sock troj. and in ruby a full 2 sock archer
Old   #4

yah, and? there is a 10 soc archer is crystal, he just keeps plvling waters to 112 and reborning his necky and ring to get those last 2 socs... there is also an 11 soc tao...he just needs 1 more soc in his armor (which is being reborned by the archer who is reborning his own necky and ring, and just so happens to be his brother )

i dont think there is a "trick" to making 2nd sockets...although I do know a lot of people who get their 2nd soc from Market, rather than TC...

Old   #5

Just because some people have alot of double sockets does not mean there is a, "trick" per say how to make them, i would however say there are some tips on how to make a double socket.