Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is there a way to duplicate an item?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've been seening a lot of people on my server with double socket neckys. I meen, theres about 20 of em out there that I no of. Im thinkin maybe they are dupping the item. Or maybe they just do somthin else. If i can dup my armor or coronet, i can make it +6 in no time. Or if i can dup my super drag id have 5 now. heh

Although, this is nothing like the dura hack, or repairing in your house, or lvling your guard with the new hack. This is somthing I've never seen before. So maybe I would get banned if I had dupped items, I dont realy no.

Old   #2

Its not possible unfortunatly =(

Old   #3

you can always bribe star7 with irl moneh
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Kasumi@Aug 3 2005, 09:28
If i can dup my armor or coronet, i can make it +6 in no time. Or if i can dup my super drag id have 5 now. heh
If there is really any way to dupe items(like Matt.dk is saying in another thread), ppl like you are the reason that these tricks are not published. If you get the best eq on your server from one day to the other it defnetly will be reported and soon fixed... -_-
It's one thing to use a hack and another thing to abuse it to be on all toplists or crashing the prices.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn+Aug 4 2005, 13:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Djinn @ Aug 4 2005, 13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Kasumi@Aug 3 2005, 09:28
If i can dup my armor or coronet, i can make it +6 in no time. Or if i can dup my super drag id have 5 now. heh
If there is really any way to dupe items(like Matt.dk is saying in another thread), ppl like you are the reason that these tricks are not published. If you get the best eq on your server from one day to the other it defnetly will be reported and soon fixed... -_-
It&#39;s one thing to use a hack and another thing to abuse it to be on all toplists or crashing the prices. [/b][/quote]
Thats true, well said.
Old   #6

I see +6 out there everywhere lol. But yea I see why now =( was just wonderin
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Kasumi@Aug 4 2005, 20:03
I see +6 out there everywhere lol. But yea I see why now =( was just wonderin
Its not your fault, theres just sadly some people out there that WOULD exploit these hacks and get them patched, thats why mod&#39;s must be careful who they are giving the hacks to.