Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

pking without turning blue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
on emerald, there was a archer noob in tc, and she was scattering everybody, and she didnt turn blue, is that possible? is it a hack or what?

Old   #2

Sometimes it can happen through a glitch, same thing happened to me, i think it has something to do with the reborn guards or being logged out and in within a time period.

Old   #3

A friend of mine who was quitting was giving me his exp. So with his naked char he would hit me so he'd flash and I kill without pkp. Meanwhile, I kept reving him with my water. Then at one point he started hitting me without flashing. He moved then came to hit me and started flashing. Weird bug.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by brak@Aug 6 2005, 02:23
A friend of mine who was quitting was giving me his exp. So with his naked char he would hit me so he'd flash and I kill without pkp. Meanwhile, I kept reving him with my water. Then at one point he started hitting me without flashing. He moved then came to hit me and started flashing. Weird bug.
when u att a flashing player, and keep attacking him/her after it stops flashing u wont flash blue :P, and its cuz it does only send the att once i think

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by google@Jul 30 2005, 00:50
on emerald, there was a archer noob in tc, and she was scattering everybody, and she didnt turn blue, is that possible? is it a hack or what?
So in final answer to your question, it is not a hack but a simple glitch/bug.
Old   #6

yes... but then i saw the same archer, in dc, scattering and not flashing, and doing it for like 5 mins.

then i saw her in pc scattering noobs, not flashing, and then back to tc, all in one day. everybody thought that it was a bug, but i dont think so, considering how she went everywhere and scattered, so unless the bug stayed with her everywhere for 3 hours, then its a hack