Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NightDevil scroll

Discussion on NightDevil scroll within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey I've been hunting for the ND scroll at polts for a long time and I couldnt get ND to drop for me. I think on the CO2 site it says that HeavyGhostL23 are what drop the scroll but I've been always killing those, so I'm kinda frustrated because some idiot wants to sell me one for a 2 (TWO) super 2 soc clubs and well thats just bullshit...

So...does anyone happen to have any tips or tricks to share? I'd really appreciate anything >.<
Old 08/04/2005, 13:37   #2

ND drops from monster became really rare since the easterquest. And when i say really rare i mean like 1ND per month and server.

You would much faster in buying all dances and exchange them to a ND. Think you would still make a lot of profit if they really give you 2 super 2soc clubs for it.
Old 08/04/2005, 17:03   #3

There are no speical tips per say to the gaining of this item, ND has always been rare and as said by Djinn the easiest way it to gain all the dances and trade for the ND.
Old 08/05/2005, 03:20   #4

where would u take all the dances to, to trade for the ND scroll ?
Old 08/05/2005, 03:33   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by mithril@Aug 5 2005, 03:20
where would u take all the dances to, to trade for the ND scroll ?
I cannot fully remember, however to the best of my knowledge i believe that the NPC is in the market somewhere, i do not know the co,ords.
Old 08/05/2005, 03:46   #6

That NPC was only there for one week after the Easter Quest right by the market entrance. She's no longer there so you'll have to wait till next year.
Old 08/05/2005, 03:47   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by atHeart@Aug 5 2005, 03:46
That NPC was only there for one week after the Easter Quest right by the market entrance. She's no longer there so you'll have to wait till next year.
Im sure I heard of another NPC doing this..ill look into it futher at a later date.
Old 08/05/2005, 09:00   #8

Thanks you all. I really dont think there's a NPC in market that still performs the trade as atHeart said she was removed after 1 week after the easter quest and I have not heard of any other NPCs that do this....

But it might be true and I never seen it because I myself never seen the DB and super gem NPC but my rl friend told me it exists.
Old 08/05/2005, 14:04   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by brak@Aug 5 2005, 09:00
Thanks you all. I really dont think there's a NPC in market that still performs the trade as atHeart said she was removed after 1 week after the easter quest and I have not heard of any other NPCs that do this....

But it might be true and I never seen it because I myself never seen the DB and super gem NPC but my rl friend told me it exists.
That is MysticVender. He spawns next to Shelly(?) the npc that shows you your virtue points. He only stays for about 10 minutes, and he sells all super gems at 99mil each. no dbs.

ND is rare, but its not godly like it used to be. Not worth the price. And if you find one, sell it. In fact, I can say with confidence that ND sucks now. It sucks with a deep passion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2005, 18:13   #10

i know about the easterquest.. but never knew about the market-npc that u can trade dances for the ND-Scroll.. saw only the Supergems..

well thx for infos
Old 08/05/2005, 23:31   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 5 2005, 14:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 5 2005, 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--brak@Aug 5 2005, 09:00

That is MysticVender. He spawns next to Shelly(?) the npc that shows you your virtue points. He only stays for about 10 minutes, and he sells all super gems at 99mil each. no dbs.

ND is rare, but its not godly like it used to be. Not worth the price. And if you find one, sell it. In fact, I can say with confidence that ND sucks now. It sucks with a deep passion. [/b][/quote]
Well I want ND to level faster in TG...

Btw, do you know when that vendor spawns?

Also, this means that the NPC that exchanges ND for all the dances no longer exists, right?
Old 08/06/2005, 02:19   #12

lol why do u want to know when the supergem NPC spawns? 99mil for a supergem thats a huge waste. u can buy any supergem about 40mil tops. could get 2 supergems for less than 1 from that NPC.
Old 08/06/2005, 11:19   #13

Well I just wanna see it, lol.

So....does the "dances for ND" NPC still exist?

PS: In my server, SDGs are 45mil. Luckily though, i dont think anyone in my server knew about the exploit of the PC artisan. I would seriously quit if I start seeing weird items pop up... I could've replaced all my gems with SDGs >.< bleh
Old 08/06/2005, 11:50   #14

just for you to know, the npc is a rabbit girl

PS. bad boy i phucking love ur avataaaaaar XD
Old 08/06/2005, 17:00   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by sabbathin@Aug 6 2005, 11:50
just for you to know, the npc is a rabbit girl

PS. bad boy i phucking love ur avataaaaaar XD
I forgot about that.

Doubt that the NPC is still around then.