Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

address location

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey just wondering what the address for your current level percentage is. ive been screwin with tsearch but keep comin up empty.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,308
if can be read from this address and is not dynamic as far as i am aware 53AFE5

Old   #3

hrm thanks. il try it out right now. my friend asked me to write him something that averages out the ammount of % you went up in the last 5 mins and sort of display an approximate time left, at current speed xp gain, to level.

/edit: well it does infact seem to be the address to the gain but. when i load the address into tsearch as a float (hell id only imagine it being a float) it displays a weird *** number. 1.015317809e-039 instead of 40.225. any clues to help me out here?
Old   #4

its not a float.

Old   #5

haha, yeah, youre absouletely right. well i figured out how to display the experience as a percentage now, as well as an approximate time remaining to level with the most recent xp gain.

Debugging displays:

Current EXP: 40.902

First line is the xp, duh...
second displays the ammount of xp since last check, as a percentage
and the third line displays ammount of seconds left to level. which im at the moment changing to display as (n days, n hours, n mins, n secs)
if all goes well il release the code, its written in autoit v3 though, and you do require the external include and dll by Outshynd <outshynd at gmail dot com>
Old   #6

With the address to the memory location of EXP percentage, could you not develope an EXP hack?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by MrTeenie@Jul 26 2005, 23:13
With the address to the memory location of EXP percentage, could you not develope an EXP hack?
no because it is server sided the green bar is just a message the co servers sends a message to co saying make the exp bar 20 pc or watever

its like a read only value
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker+Jul 27 2005, 00:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatehaker @ Jul 27 2005, 00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MrTeenie@Jul 26 2005, 23:13
no because it is server sided the green bar is just a message the co servers sends a message to co saying make the exp bar 20 pc or watever

its like a read only value [/b][/quote]
Well there has to be some kinda client side exp thing, because when they bring the servers down for maint a lot of people losse some EXP if they don&#39;t log. I myself have never that I&#39;ve noticed but some have. So maybe there is a temp spot in memory before it sends to server to say, ok I just got this exp and then it saves to database. I dunno I suck with packets/memory programing all together all I can really do is modify some.
Old   #9
NyaR

Quote:
Originally posted by MrTeenie@Jul 27 2005, 00:22
With the address to
Well there has to be some kinda client side exp thing, because when they bring the servers down for maint a lot of people losse some EXP if they don&#39;t log. I myself have never that I&#39;ve noticed but some have. So maybe there is a temp spot in memory before it sends to server to say, ok I just got this exp and then it saves to database. I dunno I suck with packets/memory programing all together all I can really do is modify some.
no

Old   #10

no, its probably because they lvl and a couple of seconds before maintain the logging and saving stops
Old   #11

it would suck if u got ur second socket on ur item just b4 maint and it dissapears xD