Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

i heard

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i heard there is a way to trade and make it so the person your tradeing sees something else the nwha tyou are tradeing them like for example i have a bow lv 85 and i go to trade it the person i am tradeing would see and super +5 or sumtin like that please i could really use this

Old   #2

.... this forum is only for working hacks. And, that trade hack was used long ago, I don't know what happened to it, but that's a pretty harsh scam there buddy. Go and hunt or something.

Old   #3

Yeah i know that..i suppose it could work but i dunno the trick, trying to find out what is it...Using packet editors?Dun think client mods can help you. Ask kitty @[email protected]
Old   #4

i think that is alil too cruel to do to someone and also u gotta think somthing too gms are going to know somthing is up then if the person screen shots that the item looked like it was super +5 and in the gms log it was normal lvl 90 your going to lose more then ur money u scammed try ur account you going to get owned for something stupid if u want to get good stuff just go huntin or do some quests like moonbox ;p

Old   #5

that would work.. the gms dont give a **** about what happens in thier game theyre lazy fackbags
Old   #6

I knew how to do this with money used t-search put in an ammount of money tsearched it changed it to a higher amount so it would look like u had 150mil when u really only had like 1k. and i tried trading with another act of mine trading a norm item. On the other act it still showed 150mil but when u hit trade it says trade failed. so it wouldnt work...maybe someone could get it to show that u have say 150mil when you only have 1k but i think the server checks that so ur outta luck..