Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DiceKing Rolls

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok so i recorded 50 rolls on DiceKing. And i wanna see if any of you can find a pattern. Its late right now so i dont have time to do it myself. I recorded all the rolls consecutively without closing the bet window. I would have recorded more rolls, but i need some sleep. Maybe when i have time i'll record up to 200. You can use worpad to view it.

Edit: Ok i've added the Big/Small collumn
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1122237440.ibf (44.7 KB, 126 views)

Old   #2

Hmmmm, I have heard it goes Big, small, Big, small, then after a bit, big, big, small, small. From what you were trying to do an Excel sheet would of been better.

Old   #3

Ya you should have written down Big and Small too it should be easier to find a pattern in those
Old   #4

I've added the big/samll collumn now you can check if theirs any significant pattern.

Old   #5

Hmm I didn't really look at them long but i really can't see any patern there at all... Although the total of the #s rolled were most frequently 12 and about 75% of the totals were 10 or above
Old   #6

its luck but i think there is a pattern in 3 dice that adds up
Old   #7

Lol... o how I've seen threads like this one in many other forums... I do not oppose it, it's definitely worth some research, but sadly, if someone does figure it out, and it starts to spread... it'll ruin CO economy. Don't ruin this wonderful game everyone, if you finally do figure it out, please don't share... And another comment, the EASIEST and most LOGICAL way TQ would have made the gambling system is by using a random number generator... Ya know, just like one you'll find on a graphing calculator?
Old   #8

There is a pattern. However it changes every xx amount of rolls. I do know this to be true. I always sit & right down a pattern on a line of piece of paper going down. Then I notice that some numbers like to follow other numbers. (Lets say 11 came after 9 3 times in a row) I pick 11 next time 9 comes up & I win. I do this with all the follower numbers & win millions. However after alittle bit of winning the numbers always change. I usually lose all my money after that. But recently I just stop whenever this change occurs & leave with my winnings.

I don't know if this is luck or not. I done all this by hand so I wasn't able to research it in depth. I know I am not the only person who thinks this why because I learned of this method from other people.
Old   #9

**** way to confusing
Old   #10

I've made a lil program that records the 3 numbers and the total of rolls, I then put my seller at market with DK open for 3 days. (Back when maintenance was daily, so it was 1 day, maint, 1 day, maint etc)
I then tried to find a pattern, a friend made a program to calc the %'s of each number, big and small. Didn't found anything conclusive. I would say, wait a few rounds, then camp on 17, since it comes more than 4.
I dunno if I'll be reading this anymore, I quit CO since it's way too boring. :P
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1122943288.ibf (40.4 KB, 81 views)
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by bonesaw@Aug 2 2005, 02:41
I've made a lil program that records the 3 numbers and the total of rolls, I then put my seller at market with DK open for 3 days. (Back when maintenance was daily, so it was 1 day, maint, 1 day, maint etc)
I then tried to find a pattern, a friend made a program to calc the %'s of each number, big and small. Didn't found anything conclusive. I would say, wait a few rounds, then camp on 17, since it comes more than 4.
I dunno if I'll be reading this anymore, I quit CO since it's way too boring. :P
wow thats a lot of rolls. can you upload the program here. i could really use it
Old   #12

This is rather pointless since its totally random i doubt even if you had the algorithm that the diceking npc is using for the random function, you could guess the next out come.

It could be days even months and a patteren wouldent come, remember it has 6 times 6 times 6 out comes to chose from thats 216 out comes and now lets just say that it uses every one once in a "patteren" you still need to log 216 tries.
Thats wont hard no? well imagine that it could pick the same combinations serveral times over and over and over... even wrose that 3 different dices could have 3 different algoritehms

So i hope for your own sakes you dont waste to much time at this
Old   #13

If you REALLY want to make money gambling, I'll teach you the easiest way possible. The game is more like roulette than dice based on the fact that you can bet high and low in the game. (Like picking red or black in Roulette)

Make your initial bet, but make it a small one. Pick either high or low to bet through the ENTIRE GAME so that you don't let emotion get ahead of you. Once you have done this, bet a small amount on whichever of the two you have chosen. If you win, bet the same amount again. If you lose, double your bet on either high or low, whichever you have chosen. The most important part of this is to continually double your bet until you eventually win. If you bet 10k and lose the first time, bet 20k the second time. If that doesn't work, double it to 40k. Continue this process until you win.

Those of you who have mathematical minds will understand how this works. Once you eventually win again betting either high or low, start at the low bet again.

I have made MILLIONS using this method on the game. It's simple, it's easy, and depending on how non-emotional you can stay, you can easily make a million an hour.

I have no need to hunt, and never do. This method is foolproof. If you sit down with 5 mill and bet 500k per roll, the odds are very good that you are going to make a large amount of money in a short period of time.

I hope this helps someone.
Old   #14

what happened to only being able to bet 30k per roll? x.x;; or was that changed? havent had enough spare cash to gamble in a long time