Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request:List of co1 hacks that don't work anymore

Discussion on Request:List of co1 hacks that don't work anymore within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As the tile says..could someone make a list of co1 hacks that don't work with co2? Does speed hacking and editing the item.dat file for sees quality before you pick it up still work?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Do ANY of the hacks work anymore? (1.1.22)
02/02/2010 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Every thread I look at in the hacking section ends with "Idiots this doesn't work anymore" Are there any up to date bypasses or hacks? Thanks
Gunz hacks don't work anymore??
08/15/2009 - GunZ - 2 Replies
I had to get the .dll's out of file so I would stop disconnecting while playing..is there any new ones that work? my msn - [email protected] im me and i will check this thread.
List of hacks that don't work for MLE rev 1320.
05/31/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Lets make a list. Unlimited GP Hack Unlimited Cash Hack (I dont think this ever did). Experience.
My hacks dont work anymore, need some help
11/19/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey i have been doing the Vac hack for awhile using Win hex. I have never used the CRC. ANyways when i try logging into a server with the data.04 edited with VAC it re routes me to the log in menue. I have seen a few other people with this problem. I tried doing research on how to resolve this problem but everyone says different things, and my problem is still here. Im hoping someone can tell me how to fix this issue.