Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adv Map bot request

Discussion on Adv Map bot request within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am requesting a bot that will, FireCircle, sit, meditate, FireCircle etc.
I need it just for Adv zone

My MSN
My AIM neverhte

Don't bother sending any keyloggers because I will be sure to scan before use

Or you can just post the bot in public.
I am asking for this bot because all others either don't work for me or they are too confusing to understand.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07/21/2005, 08:35   #2

Its easiest just to make your own bot. Personally, I prefer 'AC Tools' along with 'Paodas Object Mapper'.
I have 3 Different Macros, since the shorter it is.. the less likely it is to crash conquer.

#1 Mana Restorer

While 1 = 1 // Infinate Looper
GetRed 55, 707 = 40 // Red Color for absence of Mana Bar (Use Paodas Object Mapper to find out the color of your Mana Bar area without having mana there yet. Find where you get full MP for using med. Make sure that you capture the screen when your mana is below that area
GetGreen 55, 707 = 45 // Green Color for absence of Mana Bar
SetActiveWindow [CO2.0 Alpha] // Makes Sure that Conquer Window is selected
KeyDown {F10} 830 // Use Meditation in F10 Hotkey
End
Else
Delay 2297 // Keep program slow, so conquer doesnt crash
End
End

#2 Stanima Regain

While 1 = 1
GetRed 47, 688 = 5 // Get Red absence of Stanima(Use Paodas Object Mapper to find out what the absence of stanima is just below the top of your stanima bar. This keeps you from sitting if you have full stanima, so you dont loose stanima if mob hits you at full stanima)
GetGreen 47, 688 = 8 // Get Green Absence of Stanima(Double check)
Keydown {F9} 791 //Sit action hotkeyed in F9
End
Else
Delay 1840 // Delay to stop Conquer from crashing
End
End

#3 Auto Caster

While 1 = 1
GetRed 908, 459 = 121 // Two Color Checks for Inventory open.. If it is open, Will stop casting... useful if you need to check your inventory for good items, wont accidentally click scrolls... Two Checks not nescessary though
Else
GetRed 838, 452 = 22
Else
RightClick // Right Click
End
End
Delay 1095 // Set Delay to how long 1095 = 1.095
End

If you wish to make something that auto heals you if your hurt. The concept is:

Infinate Looper

GetRed xcord, ycord = (red color from Paodas Object Mapper) // Check hp bar for absence of HP at -400 max health

KeyDown {F1} 800 // What hokey is your Cure

MousePos xcord, ycord // Location of your character

Right Click

Delay 720

ELSE

KeyDown {F2} // What hotkey is FireCircle- Fire Artista

Delay 720

End Looper

Hope this helps you to make your own macro. Search for 'AC Tools' and 'Paodas Object Mapper' on google. I found the links somewhere burried in this site when I started out.
If you have any questions please ask.
Old 07/21/2005, 09:17   #3

dont bother using bot, many ppl have been caught using bot in adv map and their sock items have been destroyed by other players

Also u can get banned if some1 post a ss of u..
Old 07/21/2005, 09:36   #4

I have no problems with using a macro's like that. Reason being, Im always still at the keyboard. Maybe taking a short stretch break / bathroom for 2 mins, or eating lunch at the computer.. but unable to continue leveling with food on my plate. Or if I get bored with clicking endlessly.
If I am going AFK for more than 30 mins, then I go to TG, the trick with using bots, Is to be within hearing range of your computer.

About the banning, there is no way to prove that you macro if they cant kill + rev you. Simply make a macro that if you have 0 hp, to disconnect your client.
Old 07/22/2005, 12:17   #5
NyaR

you can use the 8in1 bot on these forums and put a heavy object on sit in your Fkeys

or you could use ghostmouse and record a simple macro

btw: you do realize you need to be stacked in order to be able to sit and meditate?

Old 07/23/2005, 20:18   #6

Yeah Fiya thanks a lot for all your help, unfortunatly I know absolutely nothing about making macros, if you don't mind teaching me? I'll give you my MSN/AIM
That'd be great if you could. Until I know your answer Ill download AC Tool and follow your steps as best as I could