Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

get out death tactic

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi, i search for a way to get out of the death tactic and found that u can change the arena map with line-pass and get out but TQ patched jail hack and met zone mine hack did they patch this 2?

Old   #2

Yes they did. Anything that teleports you to tc is patched. However, the mz disconnect isn't tho, so use it while you can.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by atHeart@Jul 23 2005, 21:23
Yes they did. Anything that teleports you to tc is patched. However, the mz disconnect isn't tho, so use it while you can.
Dosent work for me.. Am I doing it right? What I am trying to do is disconnect myself on the loading, or black interacting with server screen by pressing alt+F4 a few times. auto closes the client, but when I relog I am still there, just on the next map through the teleport.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk

Dosent work for me.. Am I doing it right? What I am trying to do is disconnect myself on the loading, or black interacting with server screen by pressing alt+F4 a few times. auto closes the client, but when I relog I am still there, just on the next map through the teleport.
Make sure you didn't disconnect at all while you were in MZ. If you did, then you'll log back to where you disconnected. I've never tried using ALT+F4, I've only used Esc + Spacebar OR Setup + Exit.

Old   #5

I always set my character to "Walk mode", had him walk to the teleporter, and hit Escape once. He's still walking while the "Exit the game? Yes | No" button comes up. As soon as the screen turns black I jam down the "Yes" option.
Old   #6

lol you dont have to exit right when the screen goes black and says interacting with server. wait til the map loads and ur on the island just dont move and you're fine log out come back and you're in the last place you logged in.