Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Getting D/Ced every 5/10 seconds

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My conquer has a problem, i cant stay logged into the game on any character for more than 5 - 10 seconds at a time, i have a few hacks installed but i got rid of some of the main ones directly installed into the conquer folder, i have no idea why this is happening, anyone have an idea? :?

Old   #2

If it helps it says, "bad connection automatically logged off" or something when it happens, and it seems that my character is jumping faster than usual, perhaps the action.Dat file i THOUGHT i had taken off is still doing something inside my conquer folder...

Old   #3

Bring your client to its original state without any hacks and try again.
If it still doesn't work, it might be your network card or something else that causes packet loss. Another problem might be a very high ping, what is it in the game when you connect?
Old   #4

Its at a normal ping, network cards always been running fine, and i think i did bring the client to its original state by removing all the hacks.

EDIT: Still having same problems but at lesser intervals, probably right about the ping size as it was far reaching higher than 6k

Old   #5

Conquer = memory hog. Almost as bad as Norton... Close all other programs. I usually delouse my system before I play just to get the extra memory boost.
Old   #6

u have speed gear or any speedy proggy on?
Old   #7

i noticed a recent prob with speederxp had to drop the setting from 10399 to 10390 i was getting dcd every 30 mins to hour tested last night and stayed on 12+ hours already
Old   #8

my friend's had that b4, that just means ur internet connectection went sorta bad, skips and laggs, and it usually doesnt affect many things, but it dces u from conquer because the gms want a 24/7 watch on u while ur doing conquer, or else u might be hacking :P
Old   #9

i got the same problem i figure out that i was running limewire and it was D/c every few second. try closing other program that run on the net.