Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

getting sockets in any item

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need someone who knows alot about sending packets to the server to help i found in the item dat how to change to get sockets just need help figureing out how to send to server to make it change server side still working on somethings in it but it will be possible if we can figure out how to get the server to execpt the chaged id, and if we can get the server to execpt the change we will be able to find sck. stuff or buy it if we can get it to change in the store itself pm if you want to help me try this. one thing i do need is a way to see the id of the eguip i got that is allready sock so i can figure out witch one in the dat is the right one to change i know its listed just need way to see witch is the one i got

Old   #2

lmao

Old   #3

lemme equip the sock item maybe i can get the id
Old   #4

wtf????
and please dont post questions and stuff in the hacks, exploits section unless you actually have something like that!

Old   #5

i have a much better idea but im still trying to learn asm dis-assembaling (how ever u spell that) all i can say is, the game will "give" you sockets if this method were to work :P
Old   #6

u wanna get the id of the item, or the id at the dat files?
for the id of the item, the easy way its to use the tool made by behelit, called COproxy, but if u wanna know where in the packet the id its stored pm me,
but if its in the dat file pm me too, so i can say to u where this is

cya
Old   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally posted by walkswithwolves@Jul 19 2005, 03:25
i need someone who knows alot about sending packets to the server to help i found in the item dat how to change to get sockets just need help figureing out how to send to server to make it change server side still working on somethings in it but it will be possible if we can figure out how to get the server to execpt the chaged id, and if we can get the server to execpt the change we will be able to find sck. stuff or buy it if we can get it to change in the store itself pm if you want to help me try this. one thing i do need is a way to see the id of the eguip i got that is allready sock so i can figure out witch one in the dat is the right one to change i know its listed just need way to see witch is the one i got
2 posts. Cant you read NO POSTING QUESTIONS!!!!. This forum is ONLY for WORKING hacks. You only post here if you know good hacks/exploits/bots etc.... Either delete this topic, and move it to Conquer Online section or lock it. Not many people will answer.
Old   #8

Yeah...kinda misleading though =(
Old   #9

you guys need to use your brains more if you look in the dat file you will see each item is listed 7 times
1 normal
2 normal no sock
3 normal posible 1 sock meaning you could get socket in it in twin or market
4 normal 1 sock
5 normal posible 2 sock meaning you could get socket in it in twin or market
6 normal 2 sock
7 normal fix
just need to find the correct id for the socketed ones. which is why i need help finding the id of a equiped socketed item so i know which ones to change and a way to insert it into the server.
Old   #10

But you'd have to figure out how to determine which item is had the attribute of possibly of getting a soc. Even if that is true, which I doubt it is the odds would still be low.
Old   #11

its abit hard to figure that out..but if you could do it i suppose the opitunitys would be great for socketing
Old   #12

oksince im a lazy dumbass, heres my way of getting socket items,

equip anything hack!, equip earrings where ur weapons are, boom go to BI, give him a db OMG U JUST GOT SOCKET EARRINGS! j/k this isnt for noobs its quite hard to figure out where the game instructs where the items go, i remember there being an item anywhere hack for Priston Tale, maybe that same analogy would work for CO o.O
Old   #13

For one fixed items only go from 1-60 (Or 57)

And the entries are Normal(Weaker than the other normals by a little bit) Normal2(Regular) Ref Uni Elite Super

We figured this out and tried all those methods ages ago. Thank you for attempting to contribute to elitepvpers though.
Old   #14

+ Karma for not flaming him, and explaining what each of the entries in the .dat are