Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advices for gamehacking

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well, i wanna start creating some hacks.. etc, i wanna knwo the basic tools(that use), and some tutorials... someone can tell me where can i find?

Old   #2

my best tip is, to google for tutorials on C++ programming and also google Game Dissasembling, you'll need to learn a coding language to make your own hacks, and i would highly reccomend c++ because it is extremely stable and fairely easy to learn, i reccomend learning as soon as you can, its just like learning enligh or another language, you learn it easier the younger you are as for dissassembling, you'll need to beable to disassemble games to edit exe's, and other stuff, also you should learn asm if you can, but i dont think its fully neccessariy, i'll try to find you some links later, but go ahead and search, i might forget to

Old   #3

lol "enligh"
Old   #4

You guys need to stop learning Engrish, probably then someone could even understand you xD

It really depends which kind of person you are and what game you want to try on. Ex. For Ragnarok you can already
build things with VB6/.net. For games such CS it would be
better if you know c++, because you can't realize bigger projects with VB without doing really complex stuff and
at least it will be slow. With C++ you can realize EVERYTHING, but C++ has alot, and I mean alot, of functions and commands and even you learn it for years you won't know everything. With VB you got easier stuff done in few mins. ASM is not nessecary if you know what you want, but it could help later, Luckly asm is very easy not only because you just need to know few commands.

Old   #5

C++ isnt exacly easy to learn...
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Noin@Aug 10 2005, 12:13
lol "enligh"
Off topic but awesome avatar man.