Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Virtue Points?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not sure if this has been discussed - did a search on virtue and came up with nothing useful. Is the ammount of VPs something that could be manipulated client side or is it like money and stored server side?

Sorry if this is an unproductive post... just thinking out loud... err, typing out loud?.. Typing what I'm thinking out loud???

**** it!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
VPs is clientsided, you can change the number you see, but you can only change the number of VPs clientsided if there was a way to do it.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by XtremeX-CO@Jul 18 2005, 18:48
Im on Vacation in europe... IT ROCKS... Im in Romania, and I'v having a LOTTT of fun. In august im going to the Blacksea, gonna try and get a girl again . Last time I got one to go out with me the whole time I was there. Im just on my uncles computer, but.... they actually HAVE HighSpeed Internet here for $10 canadian. Thats how much dialup costs there. Even tho the speed is only 1 mbps, it is still way better then dial-up!
would b nice to get some real life friends
no flame im outties
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
lol, hope you do, its fun with friends. hehe especially when u dont got anythin to do