Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aimbot

Discussion on aimbot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guess the title explains it lol... Keep hearing about aimbots and how it's makin people good with fb. I hear they put a mark or something where the person's going to land... Not only would it be good for killin people but help me train my skills with fb (believe me or not ) Just so I know around where to hit when people are jumpin and such.... Well, if anyone knows a good, virus free one, tell me please?
Old 07/17/2005, 12:22   #2

cant read ???!!!

###################

Ok, everyone, DO NOT POST questions in this forum. This forum is for you to release any Exploits/Hacks/...) to the public. If you have questions, post in the CO Main section. All those threads will be moved or deleted.

Nochmals an alle, fragen kommen nicht in dieses Forum. Dieses Forum ist dafür da um Exploits/Hacks/...) für die Öffentlichkeit zu Publizieren. Falls ihr Fragen habt könnt ihr diese im CO Main Forum stellen. Jeder Thread der gegen diese Regel verstößt wird verschoben oder gelöscht.
Old 07/17/2005, 20:13   #3

Erm but it said on the other one to post questions on here =/
Old 07/18/2005, 09:25   #4

Erm... If I accidentally posted in the wrong forum then I apologise but you don't have to go about it so rudely. All you have to do is say post questions in the CO Main forum next time and I'll say ok... You don't have to accuse me of nt being able to read. Besides, if I couldn't read. how would I be typing these posts...
Old 07/18/2005, 10:22   #5

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
check the ict hack from Lix, you can find it in our exploit section
Old 07/19/2005, 09:37   #6

Appreciate the help but I have one question... It says lock onto enemy... Does that mean it will only lock onto an enemy guild, a blue name, or what?
Old 07/19/2005, 10:16   #7

Received Thanks: 1,565
im working on epvp bot by reading co-ordinates from jump packets and making u fb them co-ordinates, im testing it right now
Old 07/19/2005, 16:22   #8

oo sounds good, is that on the conquer flouride thing, because i cant seem to get that running as i have said in other posts, or is this another aimbot?