Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CO Loader/Multitool, Met Dove/TreasBird size

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, I had CO Loader/Conquer MultiTool from another site, *****, but I believe that it may have had a keylogger... I used 3 accounts with it and of the 3 the password on the reborn suddenly changed and I could no longer access the account... I don't know if this is the program itself or if the site it was on added something to it. I was wondering, who uses CO Loader and has anyone ever had any problems with it? Anyone using it with a reborn? A well equipped character? A well equipped reborn character? Has ANYONE ever had problems with it, and can you please describe your character (not looking for character name, but more interested in level, RB/non-RB and equipment quality... The character was a low level reborn tro>tro with REALLY ****** equipment... If you use it and have no problems, can someone please link me to where it is?

I am also interested in the modified files to make the met dove bigger and the treasure birds smaller, can someone please link me to that? I have not been able to find it here... (and I have looked >.>)

Old   #2

Oh, one more thing... someone posted on the CO forums about modified skill effects that look awesome, does anyone know how to get these effects? There is a long, stickied thread about it on the CO forums complete with screenshots...

I found the CO Loader, can someone answer my questions about it please? Is it safe? etc...[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Ha1p t3h n00b' border='0' alt='Ha1p t3h n00b' />

Old   #3

Go to the Forgot Password section of the Conquer Online page,
And try to login with the password you received via mail. If it still doesn't work, you are banned.
Otherwise someone broke into the account and changed the password.

Edit: Also send a mail to support telling them that your account was stolen.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,587
Quote:
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion@Jul 14 2005, 08:37
Well, I had CO Loader/Conquer MultiTool from another site, ****, but I believe that it may have had a keylogger... I used 3 accounts with it and of the 3 the password on the reborn suddenly changed and I could no longer access the account... I don't know if this is the program itself or if the site it was on added something to it. I was wondering, who uses CO Loader and has anyone ever had any problems with it? Anyone using it with a reborn? A well equipped character? A well equipped reborn character? Has ANYONE ever had problems with it, and can you please describe your character (not looking for character name, but more interested in level, RB/non-RB and equipment quality... The character was a low level reborn tro>tro with REALLY ****** equipment... If you use it and have no problems, can someone please link me to where it is?

I am also interested in the modified files to make the met dove bigger and the treasure birds smaller, can someone please link me to that? I have not been able to find it here... (and I have looked >.>)
the multitool was created by coder in this forum, you should download the file from the official thread (in co exploits)

coder is a lvl3 member of epvp, so you don't have to worry about trojans or keylogger

Old   #5

Haha...I trust everyone in this forum, so if you download from mxsecurity, that is not our fault. They leeched stuf from here.And has now learnt a painul lesson.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by chocoman4k@Jul 14 2005, 09:42
Go to the Forgot Password section of the Conquer Online page,
And try to login with the password you received via mail. If it still doesn't work, you are banned.
Otherwise someone broke into the account and changed the password.

Edit: Also send a mail to support telling them that your account was stolen.
Great idea, too bad that I bought the account -_-.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that I was banned. First of all, all I used was that CO Loader, second of all it was the first day I had it and mostly all I did was teleport to TC a couple of times. I also used the locator function with another character on another server a bit and repaired an item with that character. I don't think I did ANYTHING on this reborn character that I'm talking about, MAYBE teleported to TC once... I doubt it was banned. Very much doubt it. I was actually in the process of selling the account (which makes it worse), I showed the person that was getting it that she was reborn and all that jazz, then logged out and can't log back in again. There are a few possibilities:

1. Keylogger in the CO Loader
2. I trust the person that was buying and gave her the pass/ID... it's possible that she changed the password.
3. The person that I bought from (who is not the first owner) may have changed it.

The last one would be a bit too much of a coincidence. To be honest I think #2 is the most likely.... but I really do trust the person, so I don't want to think about that. >.>

Either way, hopefully the original owner of the account can help me out, I'm working on contacting her and all that jazz.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Jul 14 2005, 10:07
the multitool was created by coder in this forum, you should download the file from the official thread (in co exploits)

coder is a lvl3 member of epvp, so you don't have to worry about trojans or keylogger
I'm sorry, I simply didn't know .
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@Jul 14 2005, 10:35
Haha...I trust everyone in this forum, so if you download from mxsecurity, that is not our fault. They leeched stuf from here.And has now learnt a painul lesson.
Again, I didn't even know about this place until today, **** is the only place I knew of, so that's where I D/Led it from . But people here seem a lot more trustworthy than the people there... dunno why :P. I think this site/forums just looks more professional.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I g0t t3h 0wnz0red' border='0' alt='I g0t t3h 0wnz0red' />
Old   #9

I think the buyer took the account back, so ask him if he could recover the password for you again, if he can't he's more likely a scammer.
If you still got the files from **** you can PM me a download link and I will see if they have a keylogger.
Old   #10

kk. Will do so tomorrow, thanks a lot .
Old   #11

1) if your acc is banned you get a popup when you want to login that the acc is banned...
2) some weeks ago i downloaded it from msx and did a hash compare to look if there changed something in the file, but that wasnt the case
3) never buy an account without the serect question and number, there are alot of scammer
Old   #12

Haha...Agreed....Kindly edit your post next time don not multi post x)
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@Jul 14 2005, 14:04
It was late at night -_- Besides, I had already double posted and found that I couldn't delete the other posts...

Anyway...

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO CHECK IT, IT MAY BE CONTAMINATED!!

******... it won&#39;t let me post >.<.

Anyway, the website (****) requires you to DL some stupid smileys before you can DL anything from their site... is it possible that it&#39;s the smileys that contain the keylogger or whatever? Give me your email and I will email you the CO Loader that I got from msxs..

Unless you want to DL it from the site and check all of the other stuff out too...

Lowfyr, can you enable deletion of one&#39;s own posts? It would be handy.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion+Jul 14 2005, 09:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (arbitrary_illusion @ Jul 14 2005, 09:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeathWalker@Jul 14 2005, 14:04
It was late at night -_- Besides, I had already double posted and found that I couldn&#39;t delete the other posts...

Anyway...

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO CHECK IT, IT MAY BE CONTAMINATED&#33;&#33;

******... it won&#39;t let me post >.<.

Anyway, the website (****) requires you to DL some stupid smileys before you can DL anything from their site... is it possible that it&#39;s the smileys that contain the keylogger or whatever? Give me your email and I will email you the CO Loader that I got from msxs..

Unless you want to DL it from the site and check all of the other stuff out too...

Lowfyr, can you enable deletion of one&#39;s own posts? It would be handy. [/b][/quote]
u are acting kinda suspicious.... too many questions about chars, and email accounts
Old   #15

haha yea kinda questionable