Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Co Loader

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think camo and hiya meant the COLoader in general, not msxs... Well, I have Symantec's corporate edition virusscanner and it didn't find anything, but Spybot S&D got a lot. Then again you're required to download some kind of smileys to even use they site and DL anything O.o...

What's really weird is... I posted to tell people what happened and basically warn them that it may be stealing accounts... and they all jumped on me... I was trying to warn them and help keep people from getting screwed and they actually were saying "you chose to take the risk," and "it's your own fault for being a ******," bla bla bla... I don't understand that kind of behaviour... anyway, this site is way better, much nicer and more helpful people ^^.

What I posted:
Dowloaded it, gonna try it ^^.

I logged onto a reborn character of mine... and now I can't log onto it again... all of the other characters I used while using the program are untouched... except that one... I tried a dozen times and 2 other people tried... we can't log into the character... I think this program comes with a keylogger that changes the password if the character is reborn or something... ... WTF...

Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on? Has anyone that has a reborn character used the program??? the character was Trojan 125>Trojan 71... I logged onto her once, then I couldn't again...

Replies:
kronic: you made that risk when you downlaoded the hack. so dont ***** about losein ur char

Notch: well if ur pass got changed then get it emailed back to you unless the char isn't yours and u dont have any access to the email then your screwed and retarded... Thats all i can say for now.

Old   #17

yea their site is not very good. i looked at their posts and a lot of them were flames and not helpful... this site is much more helpful.

Old   #18

Coloader was giving me some troubles earlyer, i dont know if it was just a bad connection but when i used it to load up i was getting d/ced on a frequend basis, also would anyone care to explain how the met/DB thing works again?
Old   #19

The met/db program works by putting the item you want to upgrade and the mets or dbs in your inventory. Then you open the loader choose the met/db tab. Put in the corresponding number for the met/db in the met/db box and then the number for the item in the item box.The count start at top left corner going right from 1-40. Put the number in and hit try it just make sure the item is repaired or it wont do anything.

Old   #20

can sum1 send me the link to the coloader?
plzz
Old   #21

wad is coloader ?
Old   #22

Can you try not to bring up old threads..

Old   #23

Well It wouldnt let me start a new topic for some reason so I'll just post this here. Made a new Co Loader to let you open more than 2 acts again for Co2. Just open the file with WinRar and copy and paste the Conquer.exe file into your Co2 folder and voila you can open as many clients as you like again. enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1124464027.ibf (277.0 KB, 17 views)