Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

missing co files

Discussion on missing co files within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question missing co files

ok i want to make modds and i dont have all the effects and texture files that i need to do it, ive found many helpful treads on how to do it but ive search threw the forums for hours and could not find the missing effects and texture files that i need to do what i want to do, does ANYONE have a link that can help me with my problem your help will be greatly appreciated and will save me alot of time. i know their out there some where but i just cant find them.. thank you for your time and effort
Old 12/02/2009, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
, have fun
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
missing dds files
08/23/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
where have u got the missing dds files for club/swords etc ? i cant extract it out of c3.wdf file not found...
Missing files??? China PS
05/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Ok can someone freaken help us here. Mutant forest is all screwed up and so is volcanic citedal. Its like there is no textures and trees are anything. Citedal is screwed up bad. First boss wasent there and no textures also. Anyone know how to fix this
{click here}if missing OCX files...
11/23/2007 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Mising MSWINSCK.OCX Library File ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ English:that is the link to download ocx or u can download the library which restores all ur ocx's that r missing if u just want the ocx file that ur missing then just click on website then scroll down the click on the link ^.^
missing dds files
08/08/2006 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
here is a list of all the missing armor dds files X = color of armor 3-orange 4-teal 5-red 6-blue 7-yellow 8-purple 9-white
Missing CO Files
02/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hey, I deleted CO before cuz i thought i didnt wanna play it anymore but now im gettin really bored and wanna get it again, and i found CO on a cd from august, but the problem is it's only version 2217. Does anyone have the manual patches from 2217 to atleast 2284? CO site doesn't have any patches past 2284. Also to redownload CO it'll take me about 30-40 hrs. >:o stupid dialup. So if anyone's got the patches please post here. +karma for anyone who posts them. I'll check back soon... thx.