Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TQ Fixing Packet Abuse?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ahh sorry misunderstood you as P2P has 2 meanings
The pay to play concept has in my knowledge never stopped hackers in general, there are always enough "hackers" left who are willing to take the challenge.
I don't see why you would make hacks for newbies, but I do it mainly to gain knowledge and spread that knowledge amongst others from the beginning on.
And if I do it at a place with so many visitors like epvp, hell why not just help some people out with their problems.
About ingame items selling services, the customers don't buy there because they are paying for the game, they are doing it to save time and have an advantage.
If there would be a service selling Conquer Online items people would buy there too if it would be at a reasonable price.

Old   #17

well they have patched the tc warp bug
no more get out of metzone for free
probably the gm/broadcast/invalid chars too but havnt checked
or are my packets just not working

Old   #18

the tele isnt working.. >_<
Old   #19

anywhere to tc aint working lolz char stuck in tatics =(

Old   #20

I come , I see , I cheat.
Old   #21

Stop posting useless posts...kinda like spaming. Btw, does it work? Map change is stopped? I always thought it was client sided. Btw, if they do start up checks for everything, then like, woah, the server would be laggy as hell.
Old   #22

wow xtreme good call =O
Old   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
@chocoman4k
P2P will actually stop hackers. Maybe some noon hackers will come. The good ones will just move on to another game, because it&#39;s wortheless. Some hackers actually make money off these things (not people here) since they make noob hacks and sell them to noobs, which always want power, and give money for power. So of course they will go to a game such as WoW, and sell there to get money.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by XtremeX-CO@Jul 12 2005, 21:13
@chocoman4k
P2P will actually stop hackers. Maybe some noon hackers will come. The good ones will just move on to another game, because it&#39;s wortheless. Some hackers actually make money off these things (not people here) since they make noob hacks and sell them to noobs, which always want power, and give money for power. So of course they will go to a game such as WoW, and sell there to get money.
Is that what you think or something that you have seen happening before?
Old   #25

Quote:
P2P will actually stop hackers.
Yes, I agree up to a point. Because you have to pay in advance if you are banned you don&#39;t get your money back. Also makes it harder to have lots of test accounts to try sending weird packets cause you have to pay them each time you setup a new account, etc.
Old   #26

Some people (including me) wouldn&#39;t pay a single buck for a game, yet we have accounts for most well known pay-games. And I wouldn&#39;t care much losing those for learning purposes as I could get new ones.
It might stop those who just hack/play it because it&#39;s free, but it would never stop hackers in general.
When there is a will, there is a way.

Go to the main page of the elitepvpers.com forum and take a look, there are a lot (or have been) of great hacks for paygames.
Old   #27

P2P would greatly reduce the number of Noobs that came to this forum and ask for hacks without searching. It would never stop hacking, but it would diminish it.
Old   #28

Yeah they patched up tc warping. Can&#39;t use the multi-tool warp, can&#39;t change maps, but I&#39;m pretty sure you can glitch out through the teleport on the NightDevil map....dumbass TQ
Old   #29

Wow i am just shocked that TQ fixed something. Its liike... just... wow... they must of like doubled the workers salaries from a dollar to two.
Old   #30

yep, as of last night (my time) it seems that they fixed all Dmap tele hacks... and to boot, the ***** guild that won GW moved the GC4 tele location, so now to get to the adventure zone/metzone you have to go the looooooooong way. then to get back, its the loooooooooong way again. I&#39;m so angry X(