Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reborn Guard

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alright well i've searched for ages and i can't find any information about the reborn guard exploit.

from what i know, this bug:

1) causes mobs to be "stuck" when they pass over a certain spot

2) also causes town guards to stop attacking flashing people (unless the town guard is killed) until next maint?

its possible that one is different to the other, but im sure they're quite similar. i can't seem to find any information on how to do either, though.

i've tried letting the guard die, lagging myself, and other things, but i can't seem to get it to work at all.

any suggestions/tips?

any assistance would be appreciated.
thanks.

Old   #2

Lowfyr (Jun 26 2005, 18:27)
Quote:
Ok, everyone, DO NOT POST questions in this forum. This forum is for you to release any Exploits/Hacks/...) to the public. If you have questions, post in the CO Main section. All those threads will be moved or deleted.
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-85-1121014320.gif (63.0 KB, 1 views)

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by webmasterm@Jul 10 2005, 18:52
Lowfyr (Jun 26 2005, 18:27)
Quote:
Ok, everyone, DO NOT POST questions in this forum. This forum is for you to release any Exploits/Hacks/...) to the public. If you have questions, post in the CO Main section. All those threads will be moved or deleted.
actually i was careful with what i said.

basically i stated what i knew, and asked if anyone wanted to add anything that they knew, in the hope that eventually a solution could be reached. then, it would obviously become a valuable thread in this forum because it has not been posted elsewhere.

hence, the topmost purpose for this thread is to give information about the exploit that is surrounding the reborn guard.

if you're not going to help contribute, please don't waste everyone's time and bandwidth with stupid images composed in paint.
Old   #4

Hmmm... Sorry.. I will have to side on this one here, this was based more towards a question. #closed
Closed Thread