Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

is it safe use hack in conquer?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
of course i know it is possible got baned once i use hacks, but is GM actually checking who is using hacks? anyone ever got banned cus using bots?

Old   #2

It's almost impossible to surely detect someone is botting, because it is impossible to detect whether a program or a human is making the clicks. They can only estimate.

Old   #3

Yeah, but use at your own risk
Old   #4

Quote:
Yeah, but use at your own risk
These are hacks not drugs >.<

Old   #5

yes it&#39;s hard to detect and prove you&#39;re using hacks/bots whatever, but it&#39;s at their discretion as to whether or not they ban you. They don&#39;t have to prove it in court or anything I I think the "Use at your own Risk" duly applies.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Bots, not hard to detect, they look at patterns, because bots are not random, they do what they do at a certain time, so they see that time and see if it matches with whatever. But the thing is they dont have keyloggers installed on our computer so they cant detect clicks on the packets they receive. Hacks. No definetly not safe, I just got my main banned, because I used hacks on a test char (broadcasting). But the thing is i havent logged my main for 1 week before I hacked, but they still caught me. If you wanna hack, make sure you use a different name,pass,email and everything, but most important different IP. Because im on cable I dont have dynamic Ip so they banned whichever other address I created from the same IP. But the thing is they havent banned my other 3 chars, only my main. Very wierd so watch out the sevierity of the hack and how you use it. I used it public and got stuff for using it.
Old   #7

hmmm, i thought they only ban the account your hacking on
Old   #8

I don&#39;t have a probelm myself with people using hacks, as long as it&#39;s not ABUSED. Broadcasting is OK, but when ~*Angel*~ from Triumph spammed repeated messages over broadcast for two days straight, I reported the *****.

If you use hacks, as I do.... use the sparingly, and don&#39;t **** anyone off with them, and you should be safe. Don&#39;t do an ~*Angel*~ and broadcast bullcrap for days, then proceed to use speed/lag hacks to taunt everyone and call them n00bs. There gets banned a nice reborn level 115 water>water...

Hack Nicely + Hack Professionally = Hack Happily