Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Button of XP etc. . . always active!

Discussion on Button of XP etc. . . always active! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
:lick: I want to see who it will be, first genius the, to build a hack that always leaves the buttons of XP and other always activated. And plus, at a time I had created behind, speed hack similar to the of MU ONLINE. more after 3 days it was detected. that I want to see who will be the first genius to do a hack working to WHOLE. 100%. :lick:

:lick: GOOD LUCK GUYS

Ps:Excuse for my ENGLISH, more he is horrible. . .

King_Lucifer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-85-1120337408.jpg (22.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 07/02/2005, 23:09   #2

ummm, i dont think it is possible unless we packet hackit,even then i doubt it will be a button
Old 07/03/2005, 01:41   #3

as I said: I used this file published by me, more after 3 days they discovered and they corrected. . .

and please write complete sentences why I am not very good with English. . . precise of whole words, why has words that I don't understand. Thank you

King_Lucifer
Old 07/03/2005, 05:47   #4

Hmm...btw i dont see the meaning of attaching a useless picture...What you mean? Activating all the xp skills at 1 time?
Old 07/03/2005, 08:24   #5

I mean:
To develop a file for
to maintain the buttons of XP and SKILL always always
activated.
And to any moment, that we want to use
he is always available to be tight.
To any hour, even if is not still available.
understood DEATHWALKER?

=/

Please post whole words. (non abbreviations).

King_Lucifer
Old 07/03/2005, 10:32   #6

This would be possible, but the buttons would disconnect you or had no effect.
It would work like this:

Client sends packet to server, use WaterElf XP skill.
Server sends packet to client, you don't have full XP.

Server won't let you use it unless you have full XP.
And the client cannot tell the server that it has got full XP, the server counts XP points too.
(I tried that with my water tao)
Old 07/03/2005, 14:51   #7

I somehow got stuck with those buttons on screen
they had no effect unless the xp bar was full
Old 07/03/2005, 17:38   #8

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
Originally posted by chocoman4k@Jul 3 2005, 10:32
This would be possible, but the buttons would disconnect you or had no effect.
It would work like this:

Client sends packet to server, use WaterElf XP skill.
Server sends packet to client, you don't have full XP.

Server won't let you use it unless you have full XP.
And the client cannot tell the server that it has got full XP, the server counts XP points too.
(I tried that with my water tao)
Agreed. Server keeps track of your XP and just sends the count to the client. Same for health, MP, Exp, etc.
Old 07/06/2005, 09:29   #9

looks at, you would really get well this fact with a lot of help of friends trained. I believe that should have way yes, because, when you use AUTOCLICK immediately on XP SKILL EXEMPLE(ROBOT) he doesn't appear immediately. Then it is possible to dribble the server!

For that emotions that you position, insinuated me that you are studying on this. am I certain KING?
Old 07/06/2005, 10:13   #10

It can be. . .
Old 07/06/2005, 10:48   #11

If u want them just draw them to F1-10 they wont work :/
Old 07/06/2005, 13:18   #12

The only way to do this I would think is to somehow tell the server your getting XP faster then normal. I don't know if getting XP is server or client side though. If client it could probably be hacked, and if its server, then there must be a packet to tell the server to up it. So ya. Just my thoughts on it.
Old 07/06/2005, 20:34   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by compwiz@Jul 6 2005, 13:18
The only way to do this I would think is to somehow tell the server your getting XP faster then normal. I don't know if getting XP is server or client side though. If client it could probably be hacked, and if its server, then there must be a packet to tell the server to up it. So ya. Just my thoughts on it.
You're apparently falling victim to a common misconception here, packets don't really tell the server what to do ***** nilly, they're more like asking the server if it's ok. All of the actions like activating a skill, or killing a mob, or a person, or picking something up actually happen on the server, which then sends a bit of data back telling your client what to draw. (I think there were a lot more client controlled things in earlier versions of CO, but they've since been patched or just downright changed.)

It wouldn't even do you any good to send a packet saying that XP is ready to rock, because the server is counting on it's end. So you can't just send a packet telling them that your XP is full... your client says "I'd like to use an XP skill now" when you push the button, but if the counter on the server says you're not full yet, then you get that nice little message saying that you can't use it right now. To test this out, just put an XP skill on an Fkey and hold it down. Sending even correctly encrypted packets to the server still only lets you control a certain few things. Which is why those people claiming to dup items/money with packets are full of it. The server knows what items and money are on the ground for you to pick up, and telling it twice that you picked it up, only means that it will know it's not there the second time... etc etc...

Anyway, even though this same comment needs to be directed at many many more than yourself (don't feel bad) I'm only going to post it once, so I'm not considered a spammer.
Old 07/07/2005, 03:16   #14

but what would be good is if we can emulate cyclone to keep on happening, since THAT is client sided itd be cool to have that always on, good for speed hack
Old 07/15/2005, 18:27   #15

hey there is one time when the xp skill can be activated again and again like when using cyclone you can kill mass monsters and then the xp skills come back so there must be a way of repeating that proccess and telling the server that you are killing monsters so speed my xp bar up >.> just a thought