Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to run Multiple Clients

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
U don't need to "hack" files, edit, change anything, what u need is :
Close all co clients that are open then click very fast on the conquer 1.0 icon, this should open alot of clients then u just need to login and voala ! alot of clients open at the same time
I hope this is clear to all

Old   #2

does it work on co2 too?

Old   #3

I dunno i never tested since u can only have one char now
Old   #4

wrong, i have registrated two chars. one of my friends got three. u could registrate as many chars as u wanted.

Old   #5

Account registration for Conquer 2.0 Alpha testing is now closed. We may open the registration again in the near future. Please wait for our announcements. Thank you for your interest and patience.

I went now to the website, how can u register more accounts ?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
You had to register when it was time to foralpha. You cold have created how many you wanted. Also no it doesn't work, its better to change the number of clients u can run, by changing the files, not cliking fast, because that is not assured to work all the time.
Old   #7

u could registrate more then one client. on 13.may there where no limits for accounts.
Old   #8

It works for me all the time How can i edit the nubmer that i can run ?
Old   #9

look for the post, its somewhere but forgot where, in the important section i think
Old   #10

in co1 simpliest way is to change one line in StrRes.ini, just find there line with 'English' and write there anything you want.... doesnt work in co2

fast clicking on icon works but i dont like it... needs closing clients when i'm playing and second - make my comp a bit slowly during starting all clients in one time...
Old   #11

I don't know if this would work, but you could use a program to hide conquer window, then run the other clients you want to open. I'm not sure how conquer looks to see if there's already one running (like, it could either search for a [Conquer] window or the process itself, conquer.exe)..
There are inumerous programs to do that, I just can't find a good free one.. or make one myself.
Old   #12

I cant start clients after I started 1 alredy, only in special occasons, dont know why. I get the directx error, but I got my resolution to exactly what co needs before starting it. This only happens if u update ure directx, cause my old directx let me do this.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by lady@Jun 28 2005, 16:23
in co1 simpliest way is to change one line in StrRes.ini, just find there line with 'English' and write there anything you want.... doesnt work in co2

fast clicking on icon works but i dont like it... needs closing clients when i'm playing and second - make my comp a bit slowly during starting all clients in one time...
I agree this is the simplest way possible. I did it when I first found it, and it works fine. takes like 30 seconds too... no luck involved eiteher