Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need water macro

Discussion on need water macro within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i think macro for water tao stigming teams members would be very useffull, than u could just afk under the tank at AZ and dont be affraid to be kicked of the team
Old 06/29/2005, 03:28   #2

Unless there was some way to retrieve the team members coordinates, this would be extremely hard methinks. I guess you could put your mouse over the name, see which way the arrow was pointing, and look in that sector for a white name. Hard though.
Old 06/29/2005, 09:18   #3

search the screen for the target's name.. and right click on the name?
Old 06/29/2005, 12:15   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by anhang@Jun 29 2005, 09:18
search the screen for the target's name.. and right click on the name?
Ya, and you'd have to somehow be able to put the person or peoples name so the program would know who to stig. It'd be a waste of magic if everyone was stigged.
Old 06/29/2005, 18:24   #5

First of all, searching the screen for a name is unreliable. I have found no program that can do it good for Conquer. (well the multi tool, but we don't have the source for that) Secondly, the point is to not be kicked from the team, so boo hoo if a little magic is wasted. Thirdly, if we got the character recognition to work, all we would have to do is have the program find the name from the mouse over of team icons. The main problem here is character recognition on screen. If someone could get that to work, the rest of this program could be built.
Old 06/29/2005, 19:10   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Umm use Conquer Flurinde ?? It has an enemy aimbot.... You could just put stigma on, and make another macro for pots or for med.