Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warrior/trojan macro

Discussion on warrior/trojan macro within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Update: 2006/10/16
People are still downloading it (bwuh?), so I updated so it works with CO2. Everything else is still the same, use at your own risk.

Update: 10/22/2005
Since somebody took the trouble of bumping this (really old) topic, i guess i'll take the trouble to update it:
macro may no longer work depending on your AV software. I use AVG, and it recognises it as a trojan (wont lemme run it at all). I could post an update, but there are plenty of other macro/bots, and with CO2 the pixel stuff will be all messed up anyway. Furthermore, i no longer have a melee to test it with (not one that takes 1s, anyway).

Also, be aware that this macro is stupid compared to a human; so use it in isolated areas.

1.3:
- Works with CO2.0

1.2: 334 downloads
- disabled non-functional whitename disconnecter (too much white stuff: GM msgs, any chat, but worst of all dmg done to monsters which sometimes lags and can be anywhere onscreen... not to mention half the PKers aren't even whitenamed!)
- player can chose monsterbar color now (rgb or just decimal color. for decimal color use Ultimate's pixelcolorfinder from the downloads section)
- uses XP skill (poorly, but still)

1.1: 43 downloads
-improved speed of finding items/monsters. items might not be found because of this, let me know.
-item picker-upping now optional, and can be lowered/heightened.
-new white-name-disconnecter: when whitename found will disconnect - does not work properly if you're at top/bottom of map; and dont shiftscreen... not working unless you dont hit anything. apparently if you hit something that's also completely white... ps:
-fixed disconnect, should work now (or better in any case).
-improved a few minor things not worth mentioning.

1.0: 5 downloads
healpots not well tested since i use a trojan.
seems to be a bug with logoff, since i dont use scrolls that's untested
intricate anti-pker system, but it doesn't seem to work too well (it does take a screenshot tho, so whatever does happen you'll know who dun it)

Quadrants:
U = You = Player

Code:
0 *1
 * U
2 *3
hint: go somewhere isolated to minimize your chances of getting PKed. this macro WILL steal items (or keep trying) if someone lvls near you...

As for requests, i'm not in the mood to create character (alphanumeric or otherwise) recognition, so dont ask. everything else i'll do my best (as long as it doesn't include going into memory).

<edit> stupid space-removing forum software (... or rather, stupid me for forgetting it does that). Anyway, quadrant's now explained in code... ooooh
<edit2> works on any desktop res with either game res. Only tested on windowed (including windowed 1024*768 on 1024*768). I strongly recommend against using an 800*600 game screen!.
<edit3> how silly of me... make sure showname (in setup) is ON
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1161026163.ibf (193.7 KB, 125 views)
Old 06/25/2005, 10:51   #2

y sometimes im beside mob it wont hit and onli move around pls help me ty very much im on 1152x864 desktop and 1024 by 768 co window modey ty and very nice
hope u keep updating too btw im in minotaur
Old 06/25/2005, 11:01   #3

it looks for monster health bars, for speed reasons it only looks at every 5th pixel. Is the problem you're having with monsters with low health or not?
Old 06/25/2005, 11:47   #4

it keeps getting items first then hit mobs one time or so then see money go pick.. can u make one wif no picky?
Old 06/25/2005, 11:58   #5

testing some new features atm (and i dont take code backups... 0.o heading for disaster). Anyway, i'll later put in code that lets you decide how many items to pick up before you kill monsters (... like 0, in your case).
Old 06/25/2005, 13:20   #6

1.1, includes various fixes, improvements, and of course the request.

note: whitenamedisconnect does not find blue/red/blacknamed persons, as such dont usually venture into the labby.
Old 06/25/2005, 13:22   #7

yea, need that badly
nice though
Old 06/25/2005, 17:06   #8

cheap!.. it doesnt work nice for me.. it doesnt hit the mobs!.. its scary it onli move around and it doesnt hit can u teach me how? and it onli pick up items can u teach me how the colour finding thing works in autoit?
Old 06/26/2005, 04:06   #9

It's quite good. One thing I noticed, is that It does not attack white named monsterse. I would also like to know if this bot could implement a Dura Log Off or maybe even use repair bug function if it already doesn't have one (not sure). Those Stamina/HP/Mana Recall Hacks work quite well, so even if this is not possible any other way, one of those could work.
Old 06/26/2005, 09:31   #10

The minotaurs are red named mobs for me.. what would I do to make it not log off?

and how about superman?
Old 06/26/2005, 09:44   #11

fixed

this is a nice macro
Old 06/26/2005, 09:50   #12

the bot uses spirit heal if hotkeyed and stamina's full.
trojans/warriors generally dont have mana so it's not included.
dura/repair would require me to recognise characters, it's the one thing i told you i wouldn't do.
and there is an hp recall, life doesn't even need to be that low. If life goes low enough it will either close CO or scroll out.
i haven't included superman because i can't test it, and cyclone completely throws off timing (so it pretty much kills at same speed because it just waits there). I might include it soon but since i get no benefit from it... we'll see.
attacking is based on healthbars not names. might be same problem seraphics has so i'll include a 'color chooser' or whatever next release.

and just turn off 'whitenamed disconnect', that way it'll only close CO if your life is low (which should only happen if a pker attacks you and unfortunately doesn't seem to log off fast enough).

in short, have patience and good things will happen.
Old 06/26/2005, 10:19   #13

I just put SM on the sit key ^^
Old 06/26/2005, 18:25   #14

The one problem with this otherwise great bot, though, is it does not attack whitenamed Monsters.
Also, would durability check not be possible by a discovery of a DMA Defeat for Dura?
Old 06/27/2005, 11:31   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by bobbleness+Jun 26 2005, 10:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bobbleness @ Jun 26 2005, 10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just put SM on the sit key ^^ [/b]

brilliant! ... except it doesn't use sit (not sure anymore why it's there).

<!--QuoteBegin--Cryptic

The one problem with this otherwise great bot, though, is it does not attack whitenamed Monsters.
Also, would durability check not be possible by a discovery of a DMA Defeat for Dura?
[/quote]

get correct monsterbarcolor and it will attack whitenamed monsters.

yes it would most easily be possible through memory. i hate memory, as i can't get to it myself and it keeps changing (and i'm way lazy). i'd do char recognition way before getting into memory...
Closed Thread