Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Auto Revive 1.0

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a simple program that clicks on revive until you respawn. Doesn't cause lag on my system, and my system isn't a super computer. Follow the readme.txt and you will be fine.

Quote:
ENGLISH
Auto Revive 1.0
Put your 1024x768 Conquer window at 0, 0, (you can use winmngmt.exe to do it) kill yourself, (in game!!&#33 and start up autorevive.exe. This will have gotten the color of your revive button. Start the program up again, and you should revive automatically after the 20 seconds are up. This is designed so you can leave the room, come back in 30 seconds, and you will be revived. We all need a strech after a particularly long plvling session right?

This program should have been obtained from . If you found it anywhere else, you should delete it, report it at that fourm, and download the copy from there.

ALL SUPPORT QUESTIONS SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH!
Created by roundknot

DEUTSCHES (von Google)
Automobil beleben 1.0
Setzte Ihr 1024x768 erobern Fenster bei 0, 0, (Sie können winmngmt.exe verwenden, um es zu tun), Tötung sich wieder, (im Spiel!!&#33 und beginnen Sie oben autorevive.exe. Dieses hat die Farbe von Ihrem wieder beleben Taste erhalten. Starten Sie das Programm oben wieder, und Sie sollten nach den 20 Sekunden automatisch wieder beleben sind oben. Dieses wird entworfen, also können Sie den Raum verlassen, zurückgekommen in 30 Sekunden, und Sie werden wieder belebt. Alle wir benötigen ein strech nach einem besonders langen plvling Lernabschnittrecht?

Dieses Programm sollte von erhalten worden sein. Wenn Sie es irgendwoanders fanden, sollten Sie es löschen, berichten über es an diesem fourm und downloaden die Kopie von dort.

ALLE STÜTZCFragen SOLLTEN AUF ENGLISCH SEIN!
Verursacht durch roundknot
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119650272.ibf (250.4 KB, 204 views)

Old   #2

is it clean? anyone?

Old   #3

Just use this site for scanning...

...and see it for yourself.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
99.9% of Files are clean. Just scan the file your self next time. Or do a prescan when attaching a file.

Old   #5
NyaR

umm, when could this possibly be useful? i mean, to click revive you need to click ONE button, not run a utility to click it for you.

and have fun using this in gw

Old   #6

Well a lot of the times when I die I go and grab a soda or something. I just thought it would be easy to create something that did it for me. If you don't want to use this, don't.