Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If you don't trust our Bot, please do not use.

Discussion on If you don't trust our Bot, please do not use. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you don't trust our Bot, please do not use. If you ever intend to use them, please respect our work. Do not attempt to hack our Bot. It is our hard work. We will not steal your accounts and so, please do not hack our work. Thank you.
Old 08/14/2005, 11:42   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by fsjiang@Aug 14 2005, 11:32
Do not attempt to hack our Bot.
Telling crackers not to hack your bot is like telling monkeys not to eat bananas.
Btw. you were compiling all your files in debug mode which made reversing them way easier. Next time make sure you ticked the release item :P
Old 08/14/2005, 12:01   #3
NyaR

oh if we dont like it dont use it? no ****.

Old 08/14/2005, 13:10   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by fsjiang@Aug 14 2005, 11:32
If you don't trust our Bot, please do not use. If you ever intend to use them, please respect our work. Do not attempt to hack our Bot. It is our hard work. We will not steal your accounts and so, please do not hack our work. Thank you.
its a bit hard to trust someone who takes our id`s and says not a single word about it
Old 08/14/2005, 13:17   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima+Aug 14 2005, 13:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultima @ Aug 14 2005, 13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fsjiang@Aug 14 2005, 11:32
its a bit hard to trust someone who takes our id`s and says not a single word about it [/b][/quote]
I Agree 100%

I dont see the need to even insert our usename and password.
Old 08/14/2005, 14:17   #6

elite*gold: 312
I agree... You made a great program, but I must say a big
**** YOU on the whole deal with the ******* password ****.
Think about what you did.. If you have anybody listening in on your UDP port and sniffing all the info that comes your way, chaos will come. A better idea would have been to make each computer generate a unique code based off of its hardware, and then send THAT to you. Then it would be safer, and you could restrict who does and does not use your program. I am sorry to say this, because I love what your bot can do. But I expect to see a crack for it soon, unless you release a version that doesnt send out password/login. You're current realese will be cracked, and will be forever free. This site is not about making money, and never has been. Nothing on this site is subscription, or pay to use. I am NOT talking on behalf of elitepvpers.com right now. I am talking as and ONLY as KitsunePaws. You need to devolp a better method of tracking/moderating usage. Or you need to just deal with it when your program gets cracked.
Old 08/14/2005, 14:51   #7

Edited, deffinatly shouldnt work with these people.
Old 08/14/2005, 15:25   #8

But you have to think, people in HK/China have a really hard time finding work =.= . If you actually visit China people are really poor. The programmers need money, not accounts to play in. But I guess I agree somewhat on having information sent to the BJX server. Maybe he could encrypt with the next patch?
Closed Thread