Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question On A Macro for Lab

Discussion on Question On A Macro for Lab within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Hello, Well, i dont want to waste a lot of everyone's time so ill get to it:

I have a decent Macro recorder that i used to make a macro in lab, however, the only problem with the macro is that sometimes, a Slinger can move into the spot i set for the archer to fly to. The archer then hits that 1 slinger, and when it tries to go back to the wall, it cant go there because the mouse clicks beyond the wall, and i died once because of this.

So, my question is, is there a way to possible elminiate the clicking area, maybe the image or somehow not allow my archer to attack a slinger, but scatter a huge group.

(I tried looking through a few INIs and toyed with the sizeadd in the monster.ini, doesnt seem to do anything.)

Any help is appreciated.
Old 06/17/2005, 20:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm.. there is way but not sure if it gonna work. on coder multi tool when you press the button HIDE, evreything hides.. so u can macro it without cliking on object,i think if u take off the slingers image totaly or found way to hide all the objects even if u move i guess that will solve your proplem.
Old 06/17/2005, 21:09   #3

Ill see if that works, thanks for the help so far.
Old 06/17/2005, 22:05   #4

Ok, the hide function DOES allow me to move in the place of where the slingers should be, rather than attack them, and ive built in the whole "CTRL+R and click hide" part into the macro, now there lies one problem, Whenever the image changes, the slinger will re-appear on the screen, so whenever the slinger is attacked, it re-appears, so it may re-appear before i can move...

:\
Old 06/18/2005, 02:57   #5

while recording, make the slinger size tiny tiny tiny
next, move square per square (or 2 squares at once, but very small steps)

when you're done recording reset the monster size (... although it's not as important with scatter you never know). Now if you miss a move because of a slinger being in your attack position, it wont matter because you're close. When you go back to the wall you'll be taking small steps also so that if a slinger was in your spot you'll move next to the wall before trying to walk into it (which loses you a little time but no harm done).

Should you have the problem that due to the small steps you 'hang' on the outside of the spawn each time, try running the macro with the tinny slingers instead (if it worked for recording it should now).
Old 06/18/2005, 07:24   #6

make sligers zoom size 1

they will be tiny, but scatter will hit them no matter how small/big they are
Old 06/18/2005, 21:59   #7

i set them to 1 in the INI but nothing happens, they load like normal.
Old 06/18/2005, 23:48   #8

that's because it's been "encoded", and the game now uses monster.dat... get yourself a hex editor (), and find the correct variable using the ini.

For example, open monster.ini in notepad, find "slinger", see zoompercent at 100. open calculator (make suire "View" is set to "Scientific", and is set to Dec for decimal). Enter the zoompercent value 100, click Hex and get 64. open monster.dat in hex editor find "Slinger" then not far behind it look for hex value 64, change it to 01 (wah so small), save.

tada...
Old 06/20/2005, 02:51   #9

nice, thanks a lot for that. works nicely now.
Old 06/21/2005, 05:32   #10

did u try with this

reading coords from the screen

this kind of image recognition its harder... but u will have an excellent bot for lab..

use the same for the time counter.

when it comes red. the char should start to go to safe point

think about it...

Example :

Justice : [138,235]

remember its just an example.