Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im new, but hopefully this is useful ;)

Discussion on Im new, but hopefully this is useful ;) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys, I'm really new here, but I'd like to contribute a couple of things that may ormay not help some of you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, I have a modified Monster.dat file, which has been changed for use in the Meteor Zone.

- The T-birds have been made really small, and the Meteor Dioves are gigantic.

- Couple this with the Dmap cheat for leaving the metzone, and blamo.... instant easy mets (as long as you can kill the flaming MD's)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secondly, there is the modified PET.dat file, making guards smaller... both for RB's and town guards.

- Makes the guards smaller so people can't hide behind them.

- Also , RB guard modified so it will attack monsters and flashing names without havint to click on them yourself. Will no longer attack at target you attack.

- Good for AFK mining.

Hopefully this helps ^_^

*EDIT*
I can't figure out how to attach stuff >.<
Help someone pls! lol (I feel like such a n00b)
Old 06/20/2005, 09:13   #2

Ok, figured it out.... :hm:
Stupid me....
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119251588.ibf (9.7 KB, 41 views)
Old 06/20/2005, 09:13   #3

Ok, and now the PET.dat
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119251614.ibf (256 Bytes, 28 views)
Old 06/20/2005, 09:24   #4

thanks for sharing but these are already present in subforum:

Old 06/20/2005, 09:27   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally posted by cheapbastard@Jun 20 2005, 09:24
thanks for sharing but these are already present in subforum:

Lolz, I think you he got those from another hacking site and just post them here since they are "general".
Old 06/20/2005, 09:28   #6

we have this here already
Old 06/20/2005, 09:32   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
And, why I call this person noob= not the fact that he doesnt contribute, but its that he didn't look around, like most noobs dont do. they never look.
Old 06/20/2005, 09:53   #8

Received Thanks: 1,565
now now guys now flame wars, give him a chance
Old 06/20/2005, 10:23   #9

hey btw, i looked, but i see nowhere that people have made their RB guards to attack flashers, and random enemies. plus i find it resentful that u think i downloaded them from another site. I use hex-workshop. I program in VB, java, and a little C++, and have been using XTGold since DOS 3.
Nuf said. PS. some of the older versions of the metzone bird hacks dont work because of monster.dat updates.

but thanks anyways

*EDIT*
If you dont believe me, look at the last date modified. Im not a total n00b, i just haven't read through all of the 12,000 pages on the site in the last 3 days i've been a member. sorry I'll try harder :hm:
Old 06/20/2005, 12:08   #10

elite*gold: 312
Don't beat yourself up over it. But please do not claim to have made files you didn't. There is already a file that will make your guard atk flashers, take a look in "important topics"
Old 06/20/2005, 12:24   #11

yes i saw that after, but... i did however edit those files without prior knowledge that it had been done already. i just hate being accused of stealing
Old 06/20/2005, 17:25   #12

Way to leech a leech....back into the site it was leeched from...

All the things you mentions are already here and have been for some time...

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Congratufuckin glations, Theres always a first for everything' border='0' alt='Congratufuckinglations, Theres always a first for everything' />

*EDIT*

Quote:

Dude, I made this file...(I looked at your values in hex they are the same as mine...)
Old 06/20/2005, 18:01   #13

Well I don't really know if this is leeched or not, but in the case that its not this is what I have to say about it.

The met dove hack works great. Thanks a lot, it was needed because none of the older ones (that I knew of) worked. Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work. If you were to make a new version of it you should make the met doves bigger. The bigger they are the better.
Old 06/20/2005, 20:35   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Jun 20 2005, 17:25
Way to leech a leech....back into the site it was leeched from...

All the things you mentions are already here and have been for some time...

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Congratufuckin glations, Theres always a first for everything' border='0' alt='Congratufuckinglations, Theres always a first for everything' />

*EDIT*

Quote:

Dude, I made this file...(I looked at your values in hex they are the same as mine...)
im not one to flame, but nice one great one.... how many ways do you think you can code the exact same thing moron? guess what. i editied it myself from a stock file. the end. now stfu already ok? i get the fact that its not new. pull your head out of your *** and look at the date/time stamp on the file and leave me the **** alone. thanks in advance.
Old 06/20/2005, 22:00   #15

Actually, modifying a date time stamp is easy...