Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account banned for NO reason

Discussion on Account banned for NO reason within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account banned for NO reason

Here's What I sent the GMs, No reply yet:
-->Multiple of my friends have been getting their sellers banned. Why is this? Could it be a result of a buyer that has purchased CPs, bought the item from the seller, then chargeback the CPs money, meaning that he got the item for free. Basically, you would ban his account, but would u also ban the trader/ seller that sold him the item? Will you ban his main (for example, if he traded it to his main account to wear).
-->Is it even safe to sell with my main? I am so worried since I have done multiple trades. Lets say that I sold my +12 armor to someone that happens to charge back his money after the trade. Will I get my armor back? Will I get banned?

Does anyone know the answers from personal experiece?
PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 07/25/2015, 07:28   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Old 07/25/2015, 07:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Please, if you dont have anything to help me, dont even say it.
Old 07/25/2015, 08:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa 1331 View Post
Please, if you dont have anything to help me, dont even say it.
Nobody can help you. You play a dead game from a horrible company full of horrible developers with executives who have no idea how to manage a game service. They've lost so hard that they've ****** up their game just to try to deal with it. Turning off exploitable features so nobody can use them, scanning your entire system for "illegal programs"... you know how many false positives they get? Too many. They even had to allow hooking again because they had so many false positives in all their exploit detection routines. Posting here isn't going to do you anything. It's not like we're doing things to **** with your character. TQ is just horrible at bot detection and they're going bat **** insane. None of your characters are "safe" unless you quit and don't login. I quit years ago - never been better. Ever tried steam?

Edit: Oh, by the way, they even screen scan you. They're so intrusive it's malware. Play a private server.
Old 07/25/2015, 20:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Nobody can help you. You play a dead game from a horrible company full of horrible developers with executives who have no idea how to manage a game service. They've lost so hard that they've ****** up their game just to try to deal with it. Turning off exploitable features so nobody can use them, scanning your entire system for "illegal programs"... you know how many false positives they get? Too many. They even had to allow hooking again because they had so many false positives in all their exploit detection routines. Posting here isn't going to do you anything. It's not like we're doing things to **** with your character. TQ is just horrible at bot detection and they're going bat **** insane. None of your characters are "safe" unless you quit and don't login. I quit years ago - never been better. Ever tried steam?

Edit: Oh, by the way, they even screen scan you. They're so intrusive it's malware. Play a private server.
I totally agree with you. I was just selling my items (which I gave to my friends irl to sell for me) but they got banned. Is there anyway they can get back their accounts?
Old 07/25/2015, 22:45   #6

No. If you're insinuating usage of hacks or related methods to unban an account, it's humanly impossible.

I'd suggest you find your way to a private server which offers retail character transfer incentives.

Edit:
I don't know of any who offer transfer incentives, if there are none.. some owners need to wake up.
Old 07/26/2015, 02:49   #7

Thanks for the reply, but that doesnt help me to recover my account back (that had the items that i was selling)...
Old 07/26/2015, 05:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa 1331 View Post
Thanks for the reply, but that doesnt help me to recover my account back (that had the items that i was selling)...
You're expecting us to say "yes, let me just run this automated hack for getting your stuff back" - that is out of our domain. We already said "no" as in "no, there's nothing we can do from here to help you recover your account."
Old 07/26/2015, 10:08   #9

elite*gold: 130
No
Old 07/26/2015, 11:00   #10

Selling in conquer for real life currency is illegal and all accounts participating in the selling will be banned as listed in the game rules / policy.
and if you want your account back you've come to the wrong place to complain
go try and E.mail support see if they give a **** about their players/customers.