Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Im new, but hopefully this is useful ;)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea...

Quote:
"i made the file.... wahhhhh"

stfu n00b. you wouldnt know a date time stamp if it bit you on the ***. OMG look at the way you write the word "the".... i write it the same way it must mean i invented it!

Go away
Got this pm... thaught it was funny

just so you know...

Old   #17

oh what -_-

u know .. there some stuff in there thats not useful? u can put ur brand there -_- soem stuff no one ever really gets to notice just switch it or go all the way to the bottom? and put in there "example" joey chingas "hide it" =P

Old   #18

thanks ill remember to do that joey next time so other idiots can't claim I copied thier work.

PS. Hojo... what is that post link supposed to prove? All I can see from what other people think of you, is that you like to do exactly what you are accusing me of.... stealing other people's work and claiming it as your own.

Just so YOU know, I'm a 26 year old computer technician, with reasonably extensive knowledge when it comes to programming, scripting, and hex editing... among other things as well. IF I was lame enough to rip off a freakin' bunch of hex code, I would have "stolen" something more impressive than a dat file with a mere few edited values.

Now can someone please lock this thread because if I have to reply to Hojo's stupidity just once more, I feel I maight be hit with a ban stick because of what I will say.