Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

right gate bugged spot -how to aim

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, u know about the right gate buged spot. U stay there, and ppl cant hit u/FB/SS u. Only herc works, or othe area attacks. U can even do meele, or nado, u just need to aim slow, so only the player name, not the Hp bar of gate appears. W/E. Last GW, one war was Fbing me on that spot. I heard, there is special angle, maybe distance, u can be hited there with FB/SS. Some1 knows ? Pls help.

Old   #2
NyaR

yes you can hit it with fb, try it out with a friend and you will find it out. also foh and fc hits there

Old   #3

who knows where is the spot?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by kolna2@Jun 19 2005, 16:27
ok, u know about the right gate buged spot. U stay there, and ppl cant hit u/FB/SS u. Only herc works, or othe area attacks. U can even do meele, or nado, u just need to aim slow, so only the player name, not the Hp bar of gate appears. W/E. Last GW, one war was Fbing me on that spot. I heard, there is special angle, maybe distance, u can be hited there with FB/SS. Some1 knows ? Pls help.
hmm i thought they already fixed that bug.. or they said they did last update.. unless it's a diff one

Old   #5
NyaR

they fixed the gate jump. that fix is easily undone by extracting the necessary file from the patch ending with 69. hes talking about an invincible spot, and its not really invincible. and to correct myself, you can also hit it with tornado if you know where to aim. The only invincible spot is at the middle of the gate with a guard. The right corner can be hit if you shiftscreen until the gate is invisible. The left corner can just be hit if you kno wwhere to shoot.

Old   #6

If u take take out the gate. (*** forbid file edit) no need for much trying to ame.
Old   #7

if you want practice aiming just goto az and try to pick one person out of the pile... there are certain tricks but as mentioned they're always at extremeties only a few pixels such as above left right or under. Not too easy but i usually manage to aim within 5 seconds myself (which is slow as hell but i'm working on it).