Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Taist Bot In Development

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi.
I'm currently making a taoist bot for conquer online and am looking for someone who has expertise in assembly language.

Currently my macro bot (AutoIt) has the following features:
- AutoEvade
- AutoAttack
- AutoCure
- AutoMana
- AutoHunt (if no monsters in vacinity jumps around in random directions until it finds one)

I'm using a PixelSearch to locate the monsters. Now, pixelsearch is not the most reliable method because its slow and doesn't always target a monster within range. I need to find a faster more direct method to find a monster. Is there a monsterID or something like that the program gives each monster? Also I need help in determining what the range of a tao is? I thought that it might be radial but it might also be elliptical.

I understand Hex and memory addressing but am weak in assembly.

Future features for bot:

- Auto navigation (i.e. if starting out at AC it finds its way to a spawn point automatically).
- Auto Revive (already implemented but bot has no way of finding its way back to spawn point)

Basically, it needs a big overhaul. Anyone interested reply to this thread or MSN me. My screenname is: imboredoutofmygoddamnmind

Thanks.

Old   #2

range of tao can be found in magictype.ini, and it&#39;s a diamond: <>

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Yay' border='0' alt='Yay' />

Finally the newcomers are helping. I am no good in assembly either. I cant really help I guess. But welcome and I&#39;m looking forward to your bot.
Old   #4

erm, asm works on winxp? i thought its a virtual machine... (which makes it slower than, lets say, API)
well, pm if ya got a question in asm, havent worked in years - but hey - got tons of written texts and some friends who know a thing or two or how to write a flight simulator in asm lol

Old   #5

Looking forward to the Bot too. Too bad assembly isn&#39;t my forte. Lemme ask some friends who know to see if they are available.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Jun 19 2005, 13:42
erm, asm works on winxp? i thought its a virtual machine... (which makes it slower than, lets say, API)
A programming language that is once removed from a computer&#39;s machine language. Machine languages consist entirely of numbers and are almost impossible for humans to read and write. Assembly languages have the same structure and set of commands as machine languages, but they enable a programmer to use names instead of numbers.

Each type of CPU has its own machine language and assembly language, so an assembly language program written for one type of CPU won&#39;t run on another. In the early days of programming, all programs were written in assembly language. Now, most programs are written in a high-level language such as FORTRAN or C. Programmers still use assembly language when speed is essential or when they need to perform an operation that isn&#39;t possible in a high-level language.
Old   #7

erm, I Know&#33; TY&#33;

but... as far as i know, asm under winxp is a Virtual Machine
meaning - not real asm... its probably faster than 3rd generation languages - yes
but it&#39;s not as fast as asm on win9x.

thats what i ment
ty for the history lesson
Old   #8

Ok so I guess assembly expertise is not what I&#39;m looking for.
Basically what I need someone for is how to implement a way-point navigation system so the character can go back and forth from towns to spawn points. And also a faster pixelsearch method. *MSN me please* I&#39;m usually on at nights.
Screenname = imboredoutofmygoddamnmind
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Jun 20 2005, 13:40
erm, I Know&#33; TY&#33;

but... as far as i know, asm under winxp is a Virtual Machine
meaning - not real asm... its probably faster than 3rd generation languages - yes
but it&#39;s not as fast as asm on win9x.

thats what i ment
ty for the history lesson
asm means programming the processor directly
every processor has a set of instructions and you use those instructions directly when you use asm
if you write a programm in a high lvl language the compiler makes out of your code asm (processor) instructions and thats why you loose speed there cause the compiler doesn`t make the perfect translation (unnesessary operations) but if you use asm directly you can make a operation perfect and thats why its faster

so asm and that means programming the processor directly is of cause no virtual machine

the speed differences in win9x and winxp are because of the thread timing i think
winxp and the services need to much processor time so it slows down other processes cause they don`t get enough time