Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Auto Login after D/C

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a simple program I wrote mostly as a scripting exercise. This is my first program released to the public and I am welcome to any suggestions for it. I know it is not that complicated, but I figured someone somewhere could use it. After reading the thread "Newbies Arrive!" I thought that I should try to contribute something. Also, I wondered if I could use your splash page's image as an icon for my scripts. I have it made, but I figured I should ask first so as not to get flamed. So far this has been a great forum. Sorry if the German version of the readme sounds a little odd, I just used google.

readme.txt:
Quote:
ENGLISH
Disconnect Helper
1. In the global.ini set (in milliseconds) the time that it should take for you to log back in. (It is randomly selected within half a second of this time)
2. Put your 1024x768 conquer window at 0, 0 using winmngmt.exe and log in.
3. Start DCHelper.exe

This program should have been obtained from . If you found it anywhere else, you should delete it, report it at that fourm, and download the copy from there.

ALL SUPPORT QUESTIONS SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH!
Created by roundknot

GERMAN (vom google)
Trennen Sie Helfer
1. Im global.ini eingestellt (in den Millisekunden) die Zeit, die es zurücknehmen sollte für Sie zum Maschinenbordbuch in. (es wird nach dem zufall innerhalb der Hälfte ein Sekunde dieser Zeit vorgewählt),
2. Setzen Sie Ihr 1024x768 erobern Fenster bei 0, 0 verwendendem winmngmt.exe und Maschinenbordbuch innen.
3. Anfang DCHelper.exe dieses

Programm sollte von erreicht worden sein. Wenn Sie ihn irgendwoanders fanden, sollten Sie ihn löschen, berichten über ihn an diesem fourm und downloaden die Kopie von dort.

ALLE STÜTZCFRAGEN SOLLTEN AUF ENGLISCH SEIN!
Verursacht durch roundknot
EDIT: 1024x768 windowed is what this is designed for.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119054213.ibf (240.3 KB, 67 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
sounds good, downloaded, gonna try it. Can't right now, im playing a game of chess against my uncle who is 9 hours away lol.

Old   #3

lol,
Good Work
Old   #4

x.X kewl wish i could make the perfect TG dc reconnecter =P auto tg auto recon / auto go back to same stakes and level x.x pixie =O

Old   #5

yeah.. dc and go back to tg stakes ur lvl is really nice
Old   #6

use the tg map hack with a reconnect macro. if anyone sees you 'just show up' they'll think it's jump lag or whatever.