Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Taking all MSX shit down.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I'm not trying to defend MSX at all really, but I still find it funny that it was the guys from NCE who ran the full Conquer section on that MSX site. Maz didn't do anything with the Conquer section except set it up.

What I'm getting at, is Hard2Get is acting like Maz posted all those leeched things up there and did all the bad things.

Don't forget, Nameless/Hard2Get/whatever...you were the one who decided to merge with him, who posted up those hacks with your crew and all.

While you may think Maz was an *** or something, you do have to realize that he was trying to help you out by giving you a whole subforum on his massive game cheating site, and you used it. You had moderator on there and everything.

Sure you can blame Maz for maybe trying to scam people but that's BJXD, not MSX, so don't confuse the two. But the fact is, you still were the one (you and your NCE crew) who posted up all those hacks after leeching them, so it's your mistake. Don't try to lay it on somebody else.

Old   #17

Have to agree with you somehow, w0rf.

Besides, him taking stuffs without asking permission and posting on nce/msx websites is so low. Giving credit or not is secondary.

Old   #18

I tot I saw Hard2Get nick somewhere in here before? And yeah... Taking things without permission is very lowly act.

Oo the NCE as in this site?
Old   #19

One word for all this mess:
Lame.