Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

XP Skill + Stamina Skill lvler

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i realise there's already a macro here for lvling water's fishy, but this macro lvls divine hare hwile you're waiting for the xp bar to come. If your dh is already fixed, i guess it's not very useful to you then...

You can chat while its running (although i must admit i'm not sure what will happen if you use the Shift key hopefully nothing), click anywhere, ...
I suggest using this in a desolated part of the market like left top right or even bottom boundary (market=safe, desolated=lagfree, mostly)

enjoy

edit: err... may not work with shop (i'm nearly certain it just wont restore so dh will lvl twice as slowly as otherwise)
also be sure that
1) there is no restore button present when you run the script
2) you can't use xp skill when you start the program

edit2:
this would work with any combination of xp and stamina based spells. i'm not a reborn yet but i think guard/summon is a valid combo, or ND/dh, robot/guard...

Old   #2

if in tg dh hare uses itself or they place sumthing hard on they hotkey of dh same for guard i nv have water tao be4 but nice work at least u all can do sumthing i duno anything

Old   #3

yes you can tg dh, but you can't tg fishy.

yes you can in many ways hold down the fishy hotkey, but you're not doing anything inbetween xp's.

So if you use this proggy, while you're training your xp skill you can (inbetween full xp bars) train something else. Slowly, but better than nothing