Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can't hit people under their summoned guards?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I just strained my eyes hexing the summoned guards and monsters and city guards and patrols to make the Monster.dat have their zoom at 20 from the original 90-120, also this includes the fat turkey met doves :P

This way if idiots sit under their guards being ******* and ****, u can just whack em and they can be like WHAT THE ****?

I rarely post, so gimme karma now cause I don't know when I'll ever post helpful **** again

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1118765331.ibf (9.7 KB, 142 views)

Old   #2

Can you modify that so that there's only the fat dove? :x Since they re-ordered the names i have him normal and the same size as the others :|

Old   #3

You can hit anyone sitting under the guard with ss/fb, just takes skill and to know were to click.

Nice file tho. I'm sure it will help alot of ppl who cant ever hit anyone sitting under a guard.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by NYK@Jun 14 2005, 12:08
I just strained my eyes hexing the summoned guards and monsters and city guards and patrols to make the Monster.dat have their zoom at 20 from the original 90-120, also this includes the fat turkey met doves :P

This way if idiots sit under their guards being ******* and ****, u can just whack em and they can be like WHAT THE ****?

I rarely post, so gimme karma now cause I don't know when I'll ever post helpful **** again

Enjoy!
x.x can you flame a lil more? xD? lmao im j/k dont flame >.> people dont like it o.O plus yes it takes skill =P

Old   #5

so... and the making MeteorDove bigger part? Can someone do it for me? :x i dont want the guards smaller :?
Old   #6
NyaR

its possible to hit people sitting under guard. However, i dont know aobut the small female, ive never been able to figure that one out. Can you make them fat please?

Old   #7

if you have time to pk em, if they in town or something, near teh guards sheild theres a spot where you can click the person without clicking the guard.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by NYK@Jun 15 2005, 01:08

Enjoy!
u made them look bigger rite?
Old   #9

I made the guards, patrols and summoned guards and monsters all have 20 zoom so u can hit ANYTHING sitting under them. Like idiots who sit under guards and guard ***** at GW or whatever or trojans who cast guard and start hitting pole or gates so if u come near rage gets u and cant get em. Also if red names sit under guards or patrols in TC to be "safe" now they're not
Old   #10

is this worthy of sticky/pinned?
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by NYK@Jun 15 2005, 17:32
I made the guards, patrols and summoned guards and monsters all have 20 zoom so u can hit ANYTHING sitting under them. Like idiots who sit under guards and guard ***** at GW or whatever or trojans who cast guard and start hitting pole or gates so if u come near rage gets u and cant get em. Also if red names sit under guards or patrols in TC to be "safe" now they're not
so 20 zoom = smaller?.. so.. makes it able to attack those under guardsX?!.. yeah work should be pinned i think

would be so much nicer if all hacks are combined into a file
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Zitz@Jun 14 2005, 22:54
so... and the making MeteorDove bigger part? Can someone do it for me? :x i dont want the guards smaller :?
Made this quickly, made meteordove bigger, made treasurebird smaller

Nothing special its been done before...
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1118913738.ibf (9.7 KB, 35 views)
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Jun 16 2005, 11:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Jun 16 2005, 11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Zitz@Jun 14 2005, 22:54
Made this quickly, made meteordove bigger, made treasurebird smaller

Nothing special its been done before... [/b][/quote]
Mine already had that =P
Old   #14

not really, he didnt want small guards, only big dove :P
Old   #15

sheesh so confused now... >.<

So which has small normal guards, small reborn guards, and small patrols.. But also has huge metdove and small treasurebird...?

Closed Thread