Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found OUt the Dancing Ghost Bug

Discussion on Found OUt the Dancing Ghost Bug within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/16/2005, 14:02   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
shadowxx Posted on Today 10:28
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
interesting*
Here we ago again with the 1 word response lol, why wont you noobs understand, please say something if you do, if its just an emotion or ure feeling happy, dont write that write something that is going to help us.

Sorry to be so rude but noobs always doing this lol.
Old 06/17/2005, 01:30   #17

elite*gold: 0
i got a question about this, if all the surroundings are invisible does it reduce the lag? and if i took a noob and whacked him a few times with a poison blade and when the poison activated run him to TG, would he be able to die in there or would the poison not work in there.

if it does work id put my noob ghost to my stakes and go lag free there for the night.

anyone think this will work?
Old 06/17/2005, 03:09   #18

elite*gold: 0
i duno i use thhe multitool to hide but the ping always keep going up till i dc .. so use ultimate's lil hack can make the dancing ghost??? =D