Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Viewing .c3, and .DMap

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well when I downloaded the recent patch, it messed alto of stuff up.. So i looked at the RAR file of the patch and saw everythin that was in it.. And replaced it with the old.. But i saw some file that you normally cant open.. like DMap.. and winRAR lets you open em it was just a bunch of weird writing.. but maybe some of you know what it is.

Old   #2

winrart show it just in its internal viewer open it with any other text editor will show you the same

Old   #3

lol, winrar opens unknown file types with notepad :P
Old   #4

not if you set it to internal viewer like me ,-)

Old   #5

Before the GW gate glitch was found, i figured out how to remove the gate it self but that didnt do anythin.. But if you can remove parts of the map, couldnt you like add your own.. even if it is client side i wonder what is possible =p.. oo and i was looking in a DMap..

der are lines like this:
様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様 様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様様 様様様様様様様T z    {  ani\MapScene.ani

i wonder if we could like make our own maps xD
Old   #6

LOL ... our own maps :P i would make one with about .... hrmmm a meteordove spawn .. where i can inferno away :P and get mets =O and go make hella lots of sockets haha =P
Old   #7

>.< i want private CO servers so much could be done wtih the game that devs to lazy to do.. =(
Old   #8

i here theres private servers in china where the game was first released my friend maddy has screenshots of these uber super socketed .. people a line of about 13 level 120&#39; trojan the the bottom with about 15 120 fire taos and the bottom around 12 120 archers @_@ .... thats not kewl lol ~ill get the ss if maddy ever logs again~ bleh
Old   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
not possible to make our own maps, because if you ttry switching the maps, you will DC, because the CO server keeps the location where you are, EG: if you try to jump into an invalid portal, such as Jail Hack, you will DC in TC, that is the same for edititng maps, the server keeps track of everything, so unless you could somehow trick the server, i dont really thing this might be possible, it will just say invalid coordinates.