Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

anyone got newest pet ini?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was hoping that someone got a pet.dat thing for the ini.. i wanna do some scam in house ****

Old   #2

u should post it on the thread itself

Old   #3

Err.. you don't need a modified pet.dat to do this. You need a RB fire tao or a RB warrior. cast guard, then use either fire met or dash to make him atk the person you want. OR
if you use the OLD pet.dat cast guard and tell them to atk you
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@Jun 3 2005, 12:38
Err.. you don't need a modified pet.dat to do this. You need a RB fire tao or a RB warrior. cast guard, then use either fire met or dash to make him atk the person you want. OR
if you use the OLD pet.dat cast guard and tell them to atk you
well my friend has a better way .. when u attack his guard? it attacks u back .. so your basicly blue name *NO PK POINTS* so yea =) u can repeatly do this scam .. i gotta ask him for that stupid thing again >.> got me red name once lol.... dont know where i left it replaced it or somthing well ill ask 2day

Old   #5

Okay, that would be a pretty interesting bug. If there acctually *IS* a file that can allow your guard to kill with no pk points to you. I'm sure there will soon be an exploit found where PKing gives you no points o.o
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by KitsunePaws@Jun 3 2005, 18:43
Okay, that would be a pretty interesting bug. If there acctually *IS* a file that can allow your guard to kill with no pk points to you. I'm sure there will soon be an exploit found where PKing gives you no points o.o
-_- i suck for explaining things :P ... but no .. i dont thing thats possible at all seeing its probably server side and all , well what i ment is that when u attack the guard "you" turn blue name and such so the guard attacks you and you get nuked ;P so ... it was his fualt or was it O.o?