Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

somewhat of a glitch

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well this is what happen, iv took out my super boots and armor to sell..so i open my 2nd CO client and transfered the boots to my newb who was vending.. turns out while i was away SM come on and my clients were d/c.... so when it went back to the login screen with my newb name and pass.. i simply changed it to my original account and logged in..and guess what i freaked rofl.. when i opened inventory.. i had my super boots and armor there! dun get excited..thou i tried to put them on it wouldnt let me.. i tried to give to my newb account (which was still holding my original boots and armor) and still wouldnt let me.. i thought for a sec i had a dupe goin but meh >;/ if it was that simple :P but anyways thought u guys would find that intresting.. try it out worked for me 3 times now.. problem is u cant use em or even sell em >;/

Old   #2

I know that effect very well i think it some sort of memory bug
if you use firs a trojan and then a tao your mana is gone thats the same effect its just client side nothing special but thx for reporting

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by user751139@Jun 2 2005, 21:21
well this is what happen, iv took out my super boots and armor to sell..so i open my 2nd CO client and transfered the boots to my newb who was vending.. turns out while i was away SM come on and my clients were d/c.... so when it went back to the login screen with my newb name and pass.. i simply changed it to my original account and logged in..and guess what i freaked rofl.. when i opened inventory.. i had my super boots and armor there! dun get excited..thou i tried to put them on it wouldnt let me.. i tried to give to my newb account (which was still holding my original boots and armor) and still wouldnt let me.. i thought for a sec i had a dupe goin but meh >;/ if it was that simple :P but anyways thought u guys would find that intresting.. try it out worked for me 3 times now.. problem is u cant use em or even sell em >;/
@_@ i get the same thing ... yea i thought of it as a bug to dupe but... yea like ultima said .. just a memory server thing ... bleh >.> or esle i would be rich lol
Old   #4

I've had it do that to me inter-server....dunno why, but i had several +1's on one char, and when SM was over, i got on the other server first and all the same items were in the inv >.>;;